Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cleveland Boat Show......................... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/149187-cleveland-boat-show.html)

J-Bonz 01-14-2007 01:00 AM

Cleveland Boat Show.........................

It was great seeing ya all..............
The Deitz's(GO SABER), Jer and family, The Great "Gellner", Rog & Steph, Tony & Elizabeth, Koph, Dueburt, RaceGirl,The Eastlake Crowd, Larz from Parma Marine, the Venition Marine Crew, Lake Effect & crew(thats you TIM), JosH, and EVERY ONE ELSE!!!

Jr.

J-Bonz 01-14-2007 01:02 AM

Re: Cleveland Boat Show.........................

O- yeah, I almost forgot Alex Bevan.................

Racegirl3 01-14-2007 07:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Nice seein you too ... I think the only pics I got of you was when you were checking out Fox Chapels stuff :D

mrhorsepower1 01-15-2007 05:26 PM

Agreed! Very nice meeting everyone, What a Great Group of boating friends!:drink:

ttrm007 01-15-2007 11:09 PM

Anyone going to be there Saturday the 20th?

Anything a MUST SEE? I'm headed over in the late afternoon and will probably close the roundhouse.

pkspx 01-16-2007 07:52 AM

The sales guy for that 42 fountain was pushing me to buy that boat errr then baja saw me walking away from their 35outlaw and came running towards me on the other side of the building to get my contact info lmfao. Other then the buggy sales guy, love the 42 fountain, got to even board it.

Originally Posted by mrhorsepower1 (Post 1994335)
Agreed! Very nice meeting everyone, What a Great Group of boating friends!:drink:

yeah what a great show :drink: :D

Queenie 01-16-2007 11:40 AM

It was a great time!!!

We boarded the 42 Fountain and talked with the rep for a while. Nice boat. Loved that engine compartment.

Baja had some nice boats there this year. We saw some boats...most of the time was spent in the RoundHouse. :eek: :drink:

Great to see/meet some of you.

Madkat 01-17-2007 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 1992906)
Nice seein you too ... I think the only pics I got of you was when you were checking out Fox Chapels stuff :D

Racegirl,

What day were you at the show. We came down on Sat ( 13th ). Would have been nice to meet you. Maybe next time.

Racegirl3 01-17-2007 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Madkat (Post 1995991)
Racegirl,

What day were you at the show. We came down on Sat ( 13th ). Would have been nice to meet you. Maybe next time.

I was there saturday also. Spent most of my time in the Roundhouse talkin to everybody .... :cool:

pkspx 01-17-2007 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by rastinger (Post 1995165)
It was a great time!!!

We boarded the 42 Fountain and talked with the rep for a while. Nice boat. Loved that engine compartment.

Baja had some nice boats there this year. We saw some boats...most of the time was spent in the RoundHouse. :eek: :drink:

Great to see/meet some of you.

Did the sales guy try to get you to sign the papers before you left the boat? those guys were annoying as hell at least I got to BS and board it though. What did you think about those Twin 700s hehe?