Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chicago Boatshow and Party - Thanks Reggie and Shogren (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/149730-chicago-boatshow-party-thanks-reggie-shogren.html)

MarkSmith 01-21-2007 09:47 PM

Chicago Boatshow and Party - Thanks Reggie and Shogren

I would like to give a huge thanks to a racing legend - Reggie Fountain - for attending the Chicago Powerboat Club party and sharing racing and boating inspirational storys. It is always an honor to have your presence.

Scott Shogren is a class act. He gives our club space at his Fountain booth to display our goods, membership renewal and show poker run videos. I am sorry if we packed the booth with mobs of people.:eek: This really helps our club with membership and we would like to greatly THANK YOU.

Scott has also paid big money to buy dinner for Chicago Powerboat Club and N.I.O.C club members at Dave & Busters on Saturday night. Once again, thanks for the great party and huge support.

Mark Smith
Membership Director
Chicago Powerboat Club

Downtown42 01-22-2007 11:46 AM

Re: Chicago Boatshow and Party - Thanks Reggie and Shogren

Had a good time as always. Thanks to everyone.

sommerfliesby 01-22-2007 11:55 AM

Thanks Scott and Reggie and thanks to everybody that came out....2007 is gonna be a great year.

FeverMike 01-22-2007 04:40 PM

You guys have it going on up there in Chicago....great boat club, great boat show, great dealer and a football team going to the Superbowl!

MrCIG 01-22-2007 05:53 PM

Thanks to Reggie and Scott for everything they bring to our club.

You know I was sitting right in front of Reggie but I don't think he recognized me with out My headress on. LOL

Mark:drink:

RJ1340 01-22-2007 07:48 PM

So, Mark, as long as you brought it up, what WAS the tab at D & Bs??? Mine was about $70.00 a round, but we were ordering doubles.

FOUNTAINWOMAN32 01-22-2007 09:21 PM

We had a great time,thanks to both Scott and Mark.

Lynn &Tom

Wally 01-23-2007 09:02 AM

Shogren is the best supporter a club could ask for! I Hope the club benefits him as much as we benefit from him. Thanks again Scott.

TeamShogren.com 01-23-2007 09:00 PM

CPC & NIOC,
Thank you for all your support, it would "NOT" be the same without all of you.
Scott Shogren

FeverMike 01-23-2007 10:10 PM

You all in Chicago really have it going on! I wish the Tampa area had something like this.