Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Westchester County Center Metro Boat Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/149909-westchester-county-center-metro-boat-show.html)

TSPM 01-24-2007 09:48 AM

Westchester County Center Metro Boat Show

How is this show?

Do performance/sport boaters attend this show?

We are looking for feedback if anyone has attended this show in the past. We have been approached to do this show by the promoter and are not familiar with it.

Does anyone from upstate New York or the Hudson area go to the show?

Do folks from CT go to this show because it is near the CT state line?

TSPM 01-25-2007 09:53 AM

Re: Westchester County Center Metro Boat Show

Hmmmmmmm no replies on the show :rolleyes:

I guess it is not very popular.

Baddogg 01-25-2007 02:08 PM

Not A Very Good Show To Say The Least No Big Names Mostly Fishing Boats And Some Small Stuff
Atlantic City Show Is Coming Up

SLIP AWAY 01-25-2007 03:20 PM

It's a very small show, maybe 28 to 30 foot the biggest, Forumla has a couple of their bow riders there, Sea Ray has the same, plus the stuff baddogg listed.

SpeedGirl 01-25-2007 05:33 PM

Don't waste of time..... Trust me!

Oh and Formula is baggin' out too....

yesrej 01-25-2007 06:32 PM

not a good show. i went 2 years ago cause it was a sat. and i was bored. i should have stayed home.

camptappakeg69 01-25-2007 06:45 PM

bring some performance boats back to syracuse( cny boatshow at the nys fairgrounds ):eek: :D

TSPM 01-26-2007 09:41 AM

Thanks everyone for your input....looks like I will pass this one up.

TSPM 01-26-2007 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by camptappakeg69 (Post 2005214)
bring some performance boats back to syracuse( cny boatshow at the nys fairgrounds ):eek: :D

Yes we very much would like to do the Syracuse show. I get calls all the time from potential customers to do that show. Problem is the locals have it wrapped up and I cannot get into the show. I have tried several times but need to be a member of their association but that association is only for the local dealers in upstate NY not southern NY :mad:

camptappakeg69 01-26-2007 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by TSPM (Post 2005837)
Yes we very much would like to do the Syracuse show. I get calls all the time from potential customers to do that show. Problem is the locals have it wrapped up and I cannot get into the show. I have tried several times but need to be a member of their association but that association is only for the local dealers in upstate NY not southern NY :mad:

Damn rules and regs, just have to look at pontoons and cruisers, and 4 bahas............:rolleyes: