Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anything going on in Ft. Meyers area this week? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/150257-anything-going-ft-meyers-area-week.html)

TomFTM 01-29-2007 08:14 AM

Anything going on in Ft. Meyers area this week?

I will be down in that area on Weds Jan 31 to Sat Feb. 3. I will be staying in Punta Guda . Tom:drink:

Dean Ferry 01-29-2007 08:17 AM

Re: Anything going on in Ft. Meyers area this week?

Tom,
Are you bringing any of your boats?
Dean

TomFTM 01-29-2007 08:35 AM

Dean. no boats , I don't think the plane is big enough. I will be staying at a buddy Louies house on the water, who has a 26 ft crestliner (POS) for use . I will hopefully going to nortech to check out there operation , My friend Jamie who used do marine interiors up here , now works for nortech. Tom

Ms PatriYacht 01-29-2007 09:06 AM

There is a lot going on, on Saturday Bobthebuilder and the FMO is having a fun run to raise money for the survivor of the Marco Island Boat accident. If you are there late enough in the day you could probably offer a nice donation and get a seat on one of the boats.

throttleup 01-29-2007 10:13 AM

You could also go over to Hollywood Fl and catch the Superbowl Offshore race on Saturday. The pits are opend Thurs thru Sat.

Julie

TomFTM 01-29-2007 11:16 AM

Thanks for the replies. where does the charity run leave from?

jayboat 01-29-2007 12:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tom- the boats are gonna rally at Sanibel Bridge and run to Bayfront in Naples. All the info is in the global thread at the top of the main page.

ps- Donna, it's FMO!:D

Jassman 01-29-2007 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by TomFTM (Post 2008513)
Dean. no boats , I don't think the plane is big enough. I will be staying at a buddy Louies house on the water, who has a 26 ft crestliner (POS) for use . I will hopefully going to nortech to check out there operation , My friend Jamie who used do marine interiors up here , now works for nortech. Tom

Have a good time at Nortech, plant is pretty cool. Check my 4300V out, they should be done prop testing, then off to the paiter for touch ups. Jeff

jayboat 01-29-2007 01:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2008757)
Have a good time at Nortech, plant is pretty cool.

That's fer sure... always plenty in the yard.:p

TomFTM 01-29-2007 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2008757)
Have a good time at Nortech, plant is pretty cool. Check my 4300V out, they should be done prop testing, then off to the paiter for touch ups. Jeff

Cool, maybe I'll see if I can take it out for a ride .....:evilb:

only kiddin , Tom