Notices

OSO LOTO Gathering??????

Old 01-06-2002, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Post OSO LOTO Gathering??????

Been digging around a little tonight and found the photo album of the gathering at LOTO. Being new to this group and Offshore Boating in general, I was wondering if this is an annual event? If so, does anyone know when it will be this year? I hate to be rude, but I will be inviting myself if there is one this year.

It looks like some of the pictures were taken at Party Cove. Suppose everyone just cruised through there real quick one afternoon, right? LOL

Let me know if and when. I'm there!!!!

Buck
Old 01-06-2002, 10:28 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buck, welcome!! We had SOS gatherings last year. Mem. day, the Shootout in Aug., and again at Labor Day.

The Mem. Day weekend this year is shaping up to be huge!!! Bigger than anything at Havasu!!! (that outa get some responses from the left coast!). Come on and join the fun!! More the merrier!!!
Old 01-06-2002, 10:29 PM
Registered

Buck,
There will be a huge OSO gathering at LOTO for Memorial Day. And yes, everyone will be at Party Cove. Hope to see you there!

Read the LOTO vs HAVASU thread.
Old 01-06-2002, 10:31 PM
Registered

Waterfoul,

Got to looking at more pics in the album and I saw some pictures from the Shootout. I was there that weekend. Wasn't a member here yet though.

So you say Memorial Day is looking to be the weekend for OSO at LOTO? Let me know? I'm there. Just live about 4 hrs away.

I've heard for years that Party Cove could be better then anything the Left Coast has to offer.

Buck
Old 01-06-2002, 11:12 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Bring it on!!!! I will be out Memorial weekend. Trying to talk some friends into going with me but we will see.

Jon
Old 01-07-2002, 12:12 AM
Registered

Is there a hotel or lakeside area that most of you stay at? Or do you just meet up on the lake? I need to know! I'm there!

Buck
Old 01-07-2002, 12:45 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Buck-aroo,

Don't waste your time at LOTO, unless you want to be one of SEVEN people there that use OSO. You see, there is this little competition about which place can gather more OSO members together for the memorial day weekend. If you just scrape the ice off you glasses and read the LOTO vs HAVASU thread, you will see various link to LOTO gatherings (PG-Rated), then you will also see some links to HAVASU (No-Rating Available). This will make things perfectly clear for you. If you need furhter references, please find me on the LOTO vs HAVASU thread.......

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

PS: They may have 10 people going to LOTO this year.....
Old 01-07-2002, 11:53 PM
Registered

Talking

OK Phantom, you called me out on this one.

I am new to this board and offshore boating in general. However, I do enjoy a little challenge as much as the next guy.

I probably won't be able to argue the fact that Havasu will more then likely, but not definetely, have more OSO people there. Just do to the location of it would suggest this IMO. But, I have heard from several people that have been to both locations that Party Cove has a LOT more to offer then Havasu as far as partying goes. (Can I get an AMEN from the congregation?) That being said, anyone in their right mind, regardless of weather and location adavantages, would choose party cove. Anyone??????

Having been to Party Cove it easily gets my nod. That and the fact that it's much easier to tow the Scarab 4 hrs to LOTO then tow it all the way to Havasu from NW Arkansas.

Peace out.

Buck
Old 01-07-2002, 11:59 PM
Registered

AMEN!
Old 01-08-2002, 07:43 AM
Registered

and an alleluia!

Quick Reply: OSO LOTO Gathering??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.