Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging Mrs. Wigginout (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15079-paging-mrs-wigginout.html)

speedbump 01-07-2002 05:00 AM

Paging Mrs. Wigginout

Any idea on a date for the Lake Hartwell Poker Run? We're (AHBC) trying to plan a trip to Lake Hartwell and would like to attend the poker run.

Sunrise Girl 01-07-2002 11:51 AM

Hey Speedbump!
Not sure when the poker run is but Mike or Wes may know. We would like to make that event also so if anyone could give us some info that would be great. I do know the Lake Murray Poker Run will be sometime near the end of April. Hope to see all of you from the AHBC there! ;)

Cathy

P.S. How was the Atlanta boat show?

speedbump 01-07-2002 12:29 PM

We had a great time at the boat show! There's talk of a Lake Murray AHBC boat trip also so maybe we can plan that one....have to ask Grand Master Seadated :D

Stryker 01-07-2002 03:13 PM

Grand Master or Grand Pooba (sp) :D :D

Hey Cathy!!!!

Sunrise Girl 01-07-2002 04:12 PM

Hey Stryker! ;)
How's it going?

Speedbump,
Let us know when the AHBC will be at Murray so we can get everything set up for you guys. We are also planning to do the Lake Lanier Poker Run this year so we'll keep you informed on our plans for that trip. BTW, has SeaDated given y'all the applications for the LMPC yet? If you or anyone else need one, let me know and I'll send one to ya snail mail.

Speaking of SeaDated...where is he?!?! :eek:

RumRunner 01-07-2002 09:09 PM

Hey Mrs. Wigginout Where's Mine you where sending me oh.... Last hmmmm.... can't even remember back htat far.
Doug.

PS Happy New Year

speedbump 01-08-2002 05:12 AM

Didn't get an application...I'll forward my address to you on email.
We'll keep everyone posted on all of the trips that is for sure...the more the merrier! I think Lake Lanier Poker Run is on the list - for some of us just to watch others participate.
Seadated went to day shift so I think they are making him work ;)

SeaDated 01-08-2002 09:05 AM

Speedbump I have your app at the house. I'll give it to you this week. Hi Mrs Wig.

Sunrise Girl 01-08-2002 09:13 AM

Hi RumRunner!
I know...I've been REAL slack!! Anyway, the application went out with last night's mail and is on the way to ya! Let me know if you are coming to Murray for the poker run (at the end of April) so we can get you set up. BTW, how's the boat coming along? Hope to see you soon!

Hey SeaDated! How are Becky and the kids? Tell everyone hello!

Cathy

Stryker 01-08-2002 03:51 PM

Cathy- We're doing great!! Building a house and a baby all at the same time!!!Just a little busy. :D Take care !!

MIKEHTMSR24 01-08-2002 04:00 PM

Sorry but I don't know.
Try getting in touch with Dave Whiteside. He is in GA and has a blown white fountain with red stripes. His inlaws help put the Power Sqd. poker run together. OSO member blown42 I believe, Mike

RumRunner 01-08-2002 07:45 PM

Cat:
Boat is coming slow.... You know work before pleasure. :mad: It'll be done spring time one way or another :D Should I hold my breath this time on the application ? :p .. Talk soon, time to go back into the shop and work on the money pit

RumRunner 01-08-2002 07:46 PM

Cat:
Boat is coming slow.... You know work before pleasure. :mad: It'll be done spring time one way or another :D Should I hold my breath this time on the application ? :p .. Talk soon, time to go back into the shop and work on the money pit

Doug

Sunrise Girl 01-08-2002 09:45 PM

RumRunner,
Hey now, I told you it went out with last night's mail! Let me know when you get it...now go back to work and get that boat fixed! ;)

RumRunner 01-09-2002 06:51 PM

How's that go the check's in the mail and I won't ?????????

Sunrise Girl 01-09-2002 08:55 PM

Alright RumRunner...make sure you let me know when you get that app in the mail! I'll be expecting an "I'm sorry I doubted you" tomorrow or Friday! :p ;)

RumRunner 01-09-2002 10:21 PM

You'll get a thank you "if" it shows up, but I've got an e-mail from you from sometime last November saying I promise I'll mail it today ????

Have a great night.
Doug :D

RumRunner 01-10-2002 07:04 PM

Ok Cat I owe you an ........ Ok. I just got the form in the mail today (only a feew months after you said I would but who's counting)

Have a great night, and weekend.

Enjoy the warm weather while we've got it.

Doug

Sunrise Girl 01-10-2002 09:25 PM

Doug,
Now how long are you going to make me wait until I get it back! :p ;)

Have a great weekend!

bdnw8450 01-10-2002 09:32 PM

Cathy, Check your email :cool:

WES311SR1 01-10-2002 11:31 PM

"MONK-MONK" ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeaa aaaaaaaaaaaa. :D

speedbump 01-11-2002 05:01 AM

Not the MONK MONK thing again....I don't think any of you ever let us AHBC folks in on that secret...come off it Wes! :mad: ;)

jacb 11-10-2006 03:16 AM

Re: Paging Mrs. Wigginout

Anyone got an email for Doug Schriefer?

Thanks