Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Possibly the most beautiful 39 and 43 cat!! >

Possibly the most beautiful 39 and 43 cat!!

Notices

Possibly the most beautiful 39 and 43 cat!!

Old 02-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Possibly the most beautiful 39 and 43 cat!!

specs?
Beam, weight, speeds?
Old 02-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Having owned two Motions myself it would take one heck of boat to get me out of an MTI back into a Motion. Must be one heck of a design to impress Gino. Styling aside those Motions were not anywhere near the build quality of the MTI. Hopefully they will improve that as well. Maybe Larry will let me take a peak at the new designs next week while I am in Miami for the boat show.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Having owned two Motions myself it would take one heck of boat to get me out of an MTI back into a Motion. Must be one heck of a design to impress Gino. Styling aside those Motions were not anywhere near the build quality of the MTI. Hopefully they will improve that as well. Maybe Larry will let me take a peak at the new designs next week while I am in Miami for the boat show.
Brad, the only thing that was kept was the name!!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are they still using the splashed Skater 40 bottom?
Old 02-08-2007, 07:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rik
Are they still using the splashed Skater 40 bottom?
No, Totally new. Every inch of the boat is new. I will tell you I was a little skeptical on the looks before I saw it. I was expecting to see the old Motion with some changes. I was floored when I saw it. About a year ago I was going to buy a Doug Wright from Doug before he made his exclusive deal. I was looking at the Mystic which I had to come to the hard reality it was out of my range to do the boat properly. I have a 39 MTI that I love. When I saw the new Motion I was speechless. (which is not like me!) I don't think it's fair to compre it to anything else but sleekness reminded me of the Mystic.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure they will lbe awesome. Gino make sure they use Coast Guard approved fuel tanks and not a fiberglass tank. Just trying to help you bro!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Yep. Were going to visit his shop when were down for the Miami show and of course, stop by and see Larry. He said the next time were in town he'd take us out on a 35 Motion. It's one of the few boats on our short list. We were going to buy Madd Carter but we got there a day late and someone had a deposit on it but was having trouble getting the money. Too bad the deal didn't fall through.
It is once again available for sale....New Paint and interior. It was too much boat for the guy who purchased it
Old 02-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Hey Brad,
I think you'll be quite impressed as will everyone else with the new Motion. It has been fully redesigned and engineered with tons of attention being paid to fit and finish detais as well as the beautiful design. We hope to see you and everyone else during the boat show so you can see the progress.

xtremepowerboats.com
Exclusive sales and Marketing for Motion
Old 02-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered

sweet. After watching the MTIs give the business to everyone in Destin, it will be great if they have a boat to run with them
Old 02-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
sweet. After watching the MTIs give the business to everyone in Destin, it will be great if they have a boat to run with them
If the performance is there, the competition better watch out. It's got the looks for sure! They told me the price is going to be substantially less then other boats of similar size. If the boat runs, it's going to put a hurting on the sales of some of the other cats out there.

Quick Reply: Possibly the most beautiful 39 and 43 cat!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.