Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sunsation F-4 Hull #3 pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151035-sunsation-f-4-hull-3-pictures.html)

dvorce 02-08-2007 10:15 AM

Sunsation F-4 Hull #3 pictures

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures of the all new Sunsation F-4, which just left the facorty en route for the Miami Show. The boat was made for the Wharf Marina (Grand Haven, MI) and will be the featured Sunsation boat next week. Please call Rick if you have any questions. (616) 566.2679 Enjoy the pictures and check out the boat in person if you are at the show.

dvorce 02-08-2007 10:17 AM

Re: Sunsation F-4 Hull #3 pictures

3 Attachment(s)
more pictures...

wrinkleface 02-08-2007 10:21 AM

Very cool, but who is this Rick U speak of!!???:p

Dock Holiday 02-08-2007 10:31 AM

Thanks for sharing the photo's.

I'm sure it is a very nice boat and from what I hear is built well. I wish them all the success with it. My hat is off to Sunsation for making the effort.

I am still trying to let it grow on me, but personally from my own taste it is just too busy. It seems like they have almost over done the cockpit and engine hatch, etc. Those gauges make my eyes cross.

I look forward to seeing it in person.

Audiofn 02-08-2007 10:44 AM

Looks good from the pictures. Little hard to see the lines because it is in the garage. The engine bay is SUPER clean!

Jon

cosmic12 02-08-2007 10:52 AM

Very impressive, the engine room is great! But I have to agree the dash is way to over the top and whats the deal with the little stepps in the front?

Audiofn 02-08-2007 11:01 AM

I was thinking the steps would be to help out with spin out. From my understanding the reason that they spin (they being stepped boats in general) is that the back of the boat is airated and the front is not, the front bites and the back goes around. If you are airating the entire length then maybe it reduces the possibility of that? or it reduces drag on the boat while traveling at slower speeds?

Jon

Maritime_Eng 02-08-2007 11:06 AM

Sweet boat! Though I like the wild colors I would really like to see one done in a single color like a silver similar to some of the donzi ZR's. I can't wait to see this at miami!

hillfan 02-08-2007 11:06 AM

Nice Boat

Chris 02-08-2007 11:07 AM

from my understanding the steps are strictly cosmetic. the boat is very impressive in person.