Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CHRIS FLOOD Arrest arrainment on VALENTINES day (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/151482-chris-flood-arrest-arrainment-valentines-day.html)

LubeJobs42 02-14-2007 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by waterboy38 (Post 2026835)
Lubejobs42
VIP Member

39 MTI 35 Motion Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy38
Hey Chirs
Make sure you dont tell the DA about the lubejob deal

I was wondering who Waterboy is and just found out. Out of this entire thread and the deleated thread the only thing he commented on was one line that had nothing to do with the post and holds NO CREDIBILITY due to the source. I was wondering if it was someone hiding behind a 2nd screen name or just someone who dosen't post much. I knew there had to be more to the story. I did some research and this is every single post he has made. The rest must have been in deleated threads. He is obviously an angry person. There is not one post that is not sarcastic or an attack on someone. Reat threw his posts listed below, I worn you you will end up a little less intellegent by doing so!

Lubejob
I hope you can sleep tonight wondering if Chirs cooperated with them or not . It must suck having these thing hanging over your head like this. Sweet dreams HA HA HA HA HA

waterboy 38

I will sleep just fine tonight. I have no secrets nor anything to hide. Come to think of it, maybe I won't sleep, I'm actually pretty excited tnight!! Tomorrow I get to pick out the interior for my new boat.:evilb: :D What will you be doing??:rolleyes: Such a sad way to go through life, getting your mindless little digs in anywhere you can, hiding behind your waterboy name. I almost wish there was some juicy info out there! I know this would give you some pleasure in your dark lonely little world. I really feel for people like you.

waterboy38 02-14-2007 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 (Post 2026900)
I have no secrets nor anything to hide. Come to think of it, maybe I won't sleep, I'm actually pretty excited tnight!! Tomorrow I get to pick out the interior for my new boat.:evilb: :

New boat are you sure it has nothing to do with you old lubejob boat :evilb: :eek:

waterboy

cosmic12 02-14-2007 07:40 PM

W.T.F.:argue:

tanner 02-14-2007 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lauderdaleboats (Post 2026131)
Uh, sorry but that's not me. Did you not see that he is presently incarcerated.

Oh, but it will be you soon :evilb:

Scott B 02-14-2007 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by waterboy38 (Post 2026871)
It is best you stay out of if strap on

waterboy

I guess the name sums it up.. Dont even bother responding pizzboy, your famous now, you made the elite "ignore" list...

F1-00 Racing 02-14-2007 10:45 PM

This is him Ron. The other guy just happens to share the name.

F1-00 Racing 02-14-2007 10:51 PM

But Chris on a serious note, I am in desperate need of a prop and I hear you have them real cheap.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: If you have a Hydro 28 Q4x let me know...

Trent

runafever 02-15-2007 08:34 AM

Lubejobs- Don't worry about waterboy have never made any sense. I have never been able to figure out this guys motive. His screen name is the position he played or plays in junior highschool sports. My sugestion is ignore him.

Raf

throttleup 02-15-2007 05:08 PM

ttt

el indio 02-16-2007 12:19 PM

STAY TUNED FOR EPISODE 13 OF..........AS THE PROPELLER TURNS..........so do the pages of our life.....m.m......