Donzi ZR Comps are back!!! >

Donzi ZR Comps are back!!!

Notices

Donzi ZR Comps are back!!!

Old 02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Donzi ZR Comps are back!!!

Donzi is now going to be making the ZR Comps full time again. They have a new four step hull that totally kicks ass. The first boat done is Bob Christies with 700's and NXT's. Out of the box the boat ran 115mph. They think they can get a couple more mph out of it. They are now priced lower than before, around the same as the 38 ZR's. The boats are a little heavier for added ride, but are faster. We crawled all around the Red boat in the show which had 600's. This boat is a hit with the new bottom as is every Donzi in the line up. Gene Weeks also tooks us on one hell of a ride in the stand up 38 ZR. This hull is truly amazing!! WOW!! There were all big cruiser wakes etc from all different directions, and the ZR just ran right through it, better than everything we've owned and been on. It doesn't feel like a tank and has a great ride. It's fun to drive. The handling in this boat is great!! It just sticks in the turns, if not the best turning steped hull. If your looking for a great boat give Donzi a call. The whole staff is great and the boats are even better. Donzi is definitely in our future!!
Also check out Fearless boats. They debuted at the show, in front of the Lowes hotel. The boat was designed by people at Porsche but being built by Donzi. The boat has amazing craftsmanship and quality unsurpassed. The boat is 28 feet and stunning. Donzi is capable of great things.

Last edited by OL40SVX; 02-20-2007 at 05:03 AM.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

In my experience they are not bad, but I didn't get the same ride you did. Fit and finish in the demo was suspect at best but the blue one in the show was a lot nicer. I would suggest checking out some other boats if you fell in love with the demo. They are priced well...Everyone likes what they like and I can respect that.

Last edited by crb76; 02-19-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I am not a big Donzi fan but everyone that I have spoken to that has "seat time" in the 38ZR says it ROCKS and runs better than anything in or near it's class.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:36 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

I think the Donzi's stood out in the show. Very classy looking lines and graphics and great handling.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by crb76
In my experience they are not bad, but I didn't get the same ride you did. Fit and finish in the demo was suspect at best but the blue one in the show was a lot nicer. I would suggest checking out some other boats if you fell in love with the demo. They are priced well...Everyone likes what they like and I can respect that.
In what areas did you think it need work??
Old 02-20-2007, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I have not been in the "new" ZRC but have been in 2 different ZRC in the past! Great boats!! If I ever decide to step up to that class it will be a Donzi ZRC!

I also heard something between Teague and Donzi is in the talks....not sure what but I would say it will be a good thing!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
In what areas did you think it need work??
I will repond via PM...
Old 02-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This Thread Is Useless Without Pics!!damn It!!pics,pics,pics, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Gene Weeks also tooks us on one hell of a ride in the stand up 38 ZR. This hull is truly amazing!! WOW!! There were all big cruiser wakes etc from all different directions, and the ZR just ran right through it, better than everything we've owned and been on. It doesn't feel like a tank and has a great ride. It's fun to drive. The handling in this boat is great!! It just sticks in the turns, if not the best turning steped hull. QUOTE]

What is a stand up 38ZR?
Old 02-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
Gene Weeks also tooks us on one hell of a ride in the stand up 38 ZR. This hull is truly amazing!! WOW!! There were all big cruiser wakes etc from all different directions, and the ZR just ran right through it, better than everything we've owned and been on. It doesn't feel like a tank and has a great ride. It's fun to drive. The handling in this boat is great!! It just sticks in the turns, if not the best turning steped hull. QUOTE]

What is a stand up 38ZR?

He's refering to the same model that you have Omerta. Vice a sit down model which is the 38ZR COMP.

Quick Reply: Donzi ZR Comps are back!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.