Notices

Fountain Miami Show sales

Old 02-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
It's all BS and you guys know it. If my memory serves me correctly...last year they (Fountain) reported that they sold 17 million at the Miami show.

But....according to their annual report, they sold 20 or 22 million for the entire quarter!! What happened, did they basically take the rest of the quarter off????
I remember last year cause shorted their stock. Can prove that claim cause posted on a forum that I was doing it!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Nowadays, with a public company, too many outrageous financial claims and Reggie will have to trade in his racing PJs for more stylish prison attire.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:14 AM
Registered

At Concept we sold 1.8 million at the show on the average sale of 105K to 150K per boat. All solid deals, all our bigger models, baffeled to say NONE were our 23' or 27' and the number does not count what orders were taken for dealer stock. If I counted dealer sales, (all of my dealers but 2 have ordered the new 30 sportdeck), I can see where Fountain would do 20 million as our dealer Shogren told us he had written a 47' Fountain and was working a 2nd on Saturday, I'm sure that boat is more than 275K.
What is reported at boat shows is retail sales, what's in an annual report is wholesale numbers; and, it is possible for a manufacturer to pull almost 100% of their sales from the Miami show for the quarter because a manufacturer can only count what was built and went out the door and was paid for. Even though the 18M from Mia last year was reported at show time, the boats were spread out in the build schedule and some maybe not even delivered till the 3rd quarter.
I was busy and did not get to see Reggie's PJs although I heard about them. Anyone have a picture of that?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Concept:

I thought your new 30 sport deck was nicely done , great boat. Overall the whole Concept line is a great product. Why would you be so concerned w/ Fountain's sales? You even posting about their product or sales is a mystery to me.

Last edited by THEJOKER; 02-25-2007 at 08:12 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-24-2007, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

We all know they ALL lie public or private company. I could care less how many boats Fountain or anybody sold at the show.
I do know when I was there on Saturday all the CC's were sold and the red 35 Lightning sold to the guy that was on it with me. I saw it go down and papers being written up and they went off to go do the $ part. Also that day 2- 38's by OSO board members were bought from my local Fountain dealer.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by xsFountain
Nice this is for all the player haters Thats why it pays to upgrade your Fountain BS I don't think so
Like Slandrew
Old 02-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hell, I bought Golddigger at a 1.8mill But they called me Friday said my ck bounced
Old 02-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Hell, I bought Golddigger at a 1.8mill But they called me Friday said my ck bounced
It did, what happened? U told me U had 2.3 in the account!!??
Old 02-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Registered

Default No Mystery

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Concept:

I thought your new 30 sport deck was nicely done , great boat. Overall the whole Concept line is a great product. Why would you be so concerned w/ Fountain's sales? You even posting about their product or sales makes is a mystery to me.
Breezing through the General Discussions, caught my eye, no mystery, I thought what I had to say may be helpful. Fountain is no enemy of ours...all boat sales are good and since we've had some real sucky ones lately, nice to have one off the wall!! Susan
Old 02-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Concept
Breezing through the General Discussions, caught my eye, no mystery, I thought what I had to say may be helpful. Fountain is no enemy of ours...all boat sales are good and since we've had some real sucky ones lately, nice to have one off the wall!! Susan
i thought your insight was good. Tom

Quick Reply: Fountain Miami Show sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.