J.D. Power and Associates Ranks Evinrude Highest

Notices

J.D. Power and Associates Ranks Evinrude Highest

Old 02-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Sherlock

Thumbs up J.D. Power and Associates Ranks Evinrude Highest

"Highest In Customer Satisfaction"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the key to success,, Customer Satisfaction,, not powered more race boats, not won more races, not ran faster,, interesting, none the less, but the goal is still Customer Satisfaction.

John Sherlock

Old 02-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

I repowered my 22 Hydra Sports CC this past summer with an Evinrude 250 E-Tec and I love it. It is as quiet as any of the 4 strokes and weighs a lot less. No oil changes with this engine either, other than the lower unit.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sherlock
"Highest In Customer Satisfaction"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the key to success,, Customer Satisfaction,, not powered more race boats, not won more races, not ran faster,, interesting, none the less, but the goal is still Customer Satisfaction.

John Sherlock
All that John, together with bugger all maintenance and if you ever need it, fabulous NO HASSLE factory backup & support. These engines make it real easy and FUN to go boating.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Banned

When it's time to repower my fishboat, the E-Tec has my vote.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Registered

I have a website devoted to Evinrude E-Tec, OMC Evinrude & Johnson. Offshore Only does not allow me to post the url. If you would like to take a look just type LIQUIDNIRVANA into internet explorer then click on the top site that pops up. I spend many hours on it everyday. It totally UNIQUE, FREE with no outside advertising & devoted to OMC & BRP heritage. It gets between 1600 & 5000 hits per day. Please enjoy & feel free to contact me to add your comments & insight. People want to know.

I do hope you enjoy. KEN
Old 03-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Sherlock

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LIQUID NIRVANA
I have a website devoted to Evinrude E-Tec, OMC Evinrude & Johnson. If you would like to take a look just type LIQUIDNIRVANA into internet explorer then click on the top site that pops up.
Hi Ken,
Looked over your site and totally enjoyed it. As you can tell I am no longer a Mercury Fan, the BEANCOUNTERS and other no nothings have driven me off. Since I have been introduced to the E-Tec, boating is fun again.

My Vintage Switzer Wing will be powered by two X-115 Evinrudes.
John Sherlock (WAS with Mercury over 30 years)

Last edited by Sherlock; 03-14-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if i ever go over to the outboard side it will be E-Tec; only possible downside--- French owned- jeff
Old 03-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Sherlock

Originally Posted by jhiguy377
if i ever go over to the outboard side it will be E-Tec; only possible downside--- French owned- jeff
LOL ,,,, and Merc is in China !!

Last edited by Sherlock; 03-14-2007 at 10:42 AM.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Sherlock

Thumbs down

Sent this thread to the managers and supervisors at Mercury. I have good reason and hope they enjoy it.
Turns out they will not get it, I just found out they got smart and my Email is being blocked at Mercury!

John

Last edited by Sherlock; 03-15-2007 at 04:32 PM.

Old 08-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Sherlock

Originally Posted by Sherlock
Sent this thread to the managers and supervisors at Mercury. I have good reason and hope they enjoy it.
Turns out they will not get it, I just found out they got smart and my Email is being blocked at Mercury!

John
Turns out they did get this thread.. I want to thank the person or persons who sent it.

Thank you

Quick Reply: J.D. Power and Associates Ranks Evinrude Highest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.