Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the update Steve
Old 03-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
OU WANT SOME was the original owner of that boat, I believe he traded it in to Randy Swears on his Nor- Tech, not sure how many owners in between, new it was a very boat, probably still is!
Yeah, we had some fun in that boat. The dash, stereo, and some of the paint were done by OU Want Some when he bought it.
Attached Thumbnails 47' fountain 120K ????-memorial-day-04-002.jpg  
Old 03-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

I think Wal-Mart has it marked down this week

We did have some times in that old biotch

The air picture was use on the Emerald Coast shirts and hats for a while.
Attached Thumbnails 47' fountain 120K ????-delowal.jpg   47' fountain 120K ????-deloair.jpg   47' fountain 120K ????-deloemerald.jpg  

Old 03-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember when you guys when you pulled into WalMart that morning!
Old 03-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It's a SCAM!!!!!

Hello there and thanks for your interest
The price I'm looking for the 2003 Fountain Lightning 47 is $120,000.00.Few words about the boat: it is in perfect condition,is like new, with no scratches, no marks, no hidden defects, everything is shining and is like brand new,has only 110 hours!
I will only conclude the transaction through eBay for our own protection. They act as a neutral third party. I shall explain to you the process.
If we decide to proceed with this transaction, I will have to contact eBay and provide them all the necessary information, so they can start the process right away. I will be needing your full name and address for that. You will receive a notification from eBay shortly after that, together with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well.
Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit the money to an eBay account. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the boatin good condition.
That is how their buyer protection policy is working. As far as the seller concerns, I will be glad to know that eBay has the possession of the money during the delivery period. That is my insurance.
As soon as i will have the confirmation from eBay that the funds have been deposited to their account, I will immediately start the shipping process.
The boat will be delivered to your address in no more than 10 days.You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the boat at home.
If you decide to hold the boat, then you will have to authorize eBay to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed. If you will not be satisfied with the boat, you will be able to send the boat back through the same shipping company, and ask eBay to return the funds to you.
Though i am sure you will love the boat and will not want to return it, it is good to know that you do have this second option available.
If you wish to proceed with the purchase,please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through EBay right away.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Warm Regards
David

Offshoreonly <XXXXXXXXXXXX> wrote:
Dear member,

You have been sent the following message for
Ad ID: 14952
Ad Title: 2003 Fountain Lightning 47 feet w/ triple 525 & Myco trailer
Ad Description: Boat is powered by triple 525 Mercury EFI's and Bravo One XR drives. Only 110 hours on the boat. Loaded with Stereo, CD player, TV, DVD player, AC, Kitchen area, Bathroom with shower. This boat has been excellently maintained and kept in a temperature controlled warehouse when not in the water.

------------------------------------
Subject :
47'Fountain
I'm interested in the Fountain you have for sale. Can you give me any more details and where is the boat located. I am a cash buyer if you have a clear title.
Is the boat CC documented? Thanks

In order to reply to this inquiry, simply choose the reply button in your e-mail cleint.

Best regards,

Offshoreonly
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/
Old 03-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same response I got when I asked about his 30 Outlaw. I emailed him back and told him I was going to fly up and look at this weekend.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Registered

I got the same response from him. I have offered a deposit and asked when the boat would be available for a survey ASAP. I then instructed that I would be there next week to look at it if the survey came back OK.

I have asked for ID numbers of the motors/drives/hull.

No response other than what was already posted earlier.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by blume
I will buy it, subject to site inspection, sea trail and survey.

call me, I'm in Dallas and can come to Houston.

Blume Loe.............903-814-8848

Blume

Blume I don't have the boat "For Sale" that is the response I received
Old 03-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Arrow Can someone at Offshoreonly remove this Ad and User?

I have also been trying to buy this boat. I have cash in hand ready to buy but can't seem to get the seller to come out of hiding. Obviously this is a SCAM that is wasting all of our time. Can someone at Offshore Only please get the boats and user ID associated with this ad deleted from your site? Thanks.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:43 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tell him he should sell it on e-bay. I removed the ads.

Quick Reply: 47' fountain 120K ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.