It's a Wicked Rush!!!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's never forgot! Stand strong and hold the flag high
Old 09-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

God Bless those lost and those living without those who were lost.

Nine years, sometimes it feels so long ago and yet reading through the first few pages of this thread makes it feel like it was yesterday.

NEVER FORGET!
NEVER FORGIVE!
Attached Thumbnails WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-911-ribbon.jpg   WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-911-ambulances.jpg   WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-american-eagle-flag-ii.jpg  

Old 09-10-2010, 01:05 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

We will Never forget 9/11

And God Bless our Troops
Old 09-10-2010, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God Bless. A Day and A Week after that is engraved in my thoughts forever.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Seems like it was just yesterday and yet 100 years ago at the same time.

Never Forget what those sick phuckers did to all of us and may those who lost their lives rest in peace.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Tears are falling on my keyboard as I type

LS
Old 09-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by socalstone
Man. go back to the early posts. it takes you right back to that day.
It sure does, I remeber it like it was yesterday. It still makes me sick to my stomach 9 years later.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:32 PM
jfm
Registered

How about this thread be kept to the respect for all those who have lost there lives during and since 9-11. If you want to fight about the mosque, pay up and go in the politics forum.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Come on Guys... Lets keep this thread about the sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, and friends that were lost in the 9-11 tragedy. We all know who stands on the right and who stands on the left.

RIP
Old 09-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I posted this today in a thread titled "Remembering 911"; Todd Harrison is a guy that ran Jim Cramers hedge fund and was in a neighboring bldg on 9/11; he now runs a financial website called Minyanville...what happened on 9/11 changed his life forever and if you ever have an inclination to follow the financials his website is a good place to start...this is an excerpt from his post this morning...

Remembering 9/11 by Todd Harrisson

I'm not the same person I was before the attacks but that’s alright; I’m entirely sure that I'm a better man because of them.

Life Goes On

Something good comes from all things bad and the blessing of September 11th, for me, was one of perspective.

I appreciate the things I once took for granted but never thought to question.

I understand the difference between having fun and being happy.

I realize time is a precious commodity and the arbiter of fate.

I’ve learned that a dream is only as powerful as those who believe in it, the difference between lessons and mistakes are the ability to learn from them and that the friction between opinions is where true education is born.

And after a long, hard road, I’ve found that negative energy is wasted energy, money comes and goes and viewing obstacles as opportunities defines success.

Eight years after that fateful day, our country finds itself in a fragile socioeconomic state and a false sense of security. It’s easy to be angry, place blame and lash out as the ramifications of the financial crisis ripple, the next wave approaches and policymakers seek solutions that will lower the standard of living for our children.

Today, however, is a day of reflection, a day of remembrance, a day of personal introspection.

If the greatest wisdom is bred as a function of pain, we’re blessed with the opportunity to evolve and the experience to remember.

It should never take something bad to make us realize we've got it good and we have profound reasons for gratitude.

On this day, September 11th, let’s take a moment to appreciate what we have rather than lament about what we don’t.

Tomorrow, as they say, is promised to nobody.

May peace be with you.

R.P.

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.