Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rest in Peace
Old 09-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CrownHawg View Post
I was NEVER more proud to be an AMERICAN than that day!! And I have been in the military for 32 year and have been in combat! I hold that pride in my heart today, and pray every day for every soul in this country, the BEST DAMN COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET!!! God Bless the USA! There are so many heroes in this country, I pray for them every day!!!! My heroes are the firemen and policemen that are in combat everyday!!
Thank you, and to all the man and woman in service and harms way helping us to keep our freedom. Some of us don't take it for granted.
WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center-formula-stearn.jpg
Old 09-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Registered

And THANK YOU! From the looks of your boat, you know who is a HERO!! FDNY and NYPD are on the front lines EVERY DAY!!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:20 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a full Gallery of the WTC site I would like to share today in remembrance of all of our heros and the ones we have lost .

Freedom Tower Aerial Photos Click here.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES View Post
I have a full Gallery of the WTC site I would like to share today in remembrance of all of our heros and the ones we have lost .

Freedom Tower Aerial Photos Click here.

Thanks Sharkey
I went to DD for a coffee & stopped by the Spyhouse (Raritan Bay) The Freedom Tower light is on & is especially meaningful on the anniversary. The only comparison I can make is the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor. Very somber.
Two great American Tragedies.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 09-11-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Nice Tim

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:22 PM
DJD
Registered

I'm happy that this thread come back up every year. It's interesting that every Sept. 11th, I think about lots of different things. The time I spent the following days digging at the site & everything we saw but I think of the guys who went down to the site with me, that my wife kept calling me yelling, "get out of there, come home" (she was 5 months pregnant with my son), OSO friends who met me (Miller!) to help dig, and interestingly enough, how we kept turning to OSO for news. Obviously, I think about the people inside those buildings and the heros who ran in, never to be seen again.
We have some very smart people here & as it all happend, we collectively weeded out rumors & relayed the best information. In thinking about 9/11, one of the first things I think of is "I have to get onto OSO & check in". Though my boating lifestyle has changed, I still love OSO!
Best to all!!!
David Dall
Old 09-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DJD View Post
I'm happy that this thread come back up every year. It's interesting that every Sept. 11th, I think about lots of different things. The time I spent the following days digging at the site & everything we saw but I think of the guys who went down to the site with me, that my wife kept calling me yelling, "get out of there, come home" (she was 5 months pregnant with my son), OSO friends who met me (Miller!) to help dig, and interestingly enough, how we kept turning to OSO for news. Obviously, I think about the people inside those buildings and the heros who ran in, never to be seen again.
We have some very smart people here & as it all happend, we collectively weeded out rumors & relayed the best information. In thinking about 9/11, one of the first things I think of is "I have to get onto OSO & check in". Though my boating lifestyle has changed, I still love OSO!
Best to all!!!
David Dall
I have checked in on this thread throughout the years, and to be perfectly honest I've not really dug through it line upon line.. Been a member since 05, and I have no doubt that if I had been around in those times that I would have been checking in here daily..

Just want to take a moment to stop and say THANK YOU !!!
Old 09-12-2012, 06:28 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser