Old 09-11-2001, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post OSAMA......WHERE ARE YOU ???????

DON'T LOOK UP......
Old 09-10-2002, 06:25 PM
Category6

Default Whats Next?

I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE THINKS WE (THE UNITED STATES) HAVE DONE ENOUGH?

I DO NOT THINK WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, LIKE NUKE THE MOTHER F****RS AND GET IT OVER WITH SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHATS NEXT....ANYONE ELSE?

Old 09-10-2002, 07:34 PM
Goody76

no we haven't, we bombed a desert wasted millons of dollars and did not acheive our main objective. I heard on the news the other night that Pakastan released 150 Taliban fighters back to Afganastan. Why?. Why wasn't our military jets waiting overhead on the other side of the border with a a couple of 5,000 lb. pounds. That would be about a ***** if it turns out that the next attack is carried out by one of these extremists that was freed. All of these satalites in space that could read the date off of a dime on the ground and we can't track the scumbags? My wife, a school teacher was told tomorrow that they cannot make the students do "American things or say that they are Proud to be an American". What is wrong here brothers!... What happened to "seek and destroy" or is that term not appropriate for "Liberal America" We are giving this country away. I lost family in the Persian Gulf and friends in Sept. 11. What did they die for? Did you do enough? I know it is hard but watch the documentry's on T.V. and see a grown man breakdown when he was asked about his brothers in the firehouse who's lockers haven't been opened since the morning of Sept 11. Or a little fact that was to explicit to talk about that some of the bodies pulled in the first couple of weeks in the rubble was of some Port Authority Police Officers with a gun in the hand and a bullet in the head! I know it will take time and there may never be closure but time is ticking and we do not seem to be doing much but trying to get approvals.

Old 09-10-2002, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

AMEN
Old 09-10-2002, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Done enough..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH your joking right
Dropping useless bombs in sand
making useless empty threats
capturing,questioning,and RELEASING those fu#kers that tried to kill us
Oh! and WTF is this racial profiling chit? what, we dont have the right to search a towel head, thats right I said TOWEL HEAD in an airport because it is considered unfair? Who the Fu#k do they think hijacked planes and claim responsibility for 9-11....a bunch of 80 year old women? no, but we search them instead, because...we have to search somebody...UUGH

Now back to reality, we are bound by our own laws and rights so we technically cant do a whole lot because we might break one of our laws or a UN law or our actions may possibly offend another nation. BLAH BLAH BLAH! We all know its BS but its reality and thats the way it is.

What I want to know is how many people have to die before we actually do what needs to be done? before we put all the laws and truces aside and say THATS IT! DONT F$CK WITH US!

KAABOOOOOM!!
Old 09-10-2002, 10:12 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

1 Button!!!! All Done