Survey in Seymour indiana area >

Survey in Seymour indiana area

Notices

Survey in Seymour indiana area

Old 03-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Survey in Seymour indiana area

I am in the need of a survey in the Seymour Indiana area. Anyone know of anyone that can do one?
Old 03-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tssteph
I am in the need of a survey in the Seymour Indiana area. Anyone know of anyone that can do one?
Survey what?
Old 03-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Registered

American Offshore 3100.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Registered

I am going to be in Seymour Friday but not sure how much time I am going to have. My son plays in the State Regional basketball tournament there Saturday morning. If they win at 10 am, we do not play again until 8 pm. I will have time to give it a run down for you. If we lose, I am sure all of us will not be in any type of mood to do anything but drink...I will PM you my cell. Give me a shout and maybe I could help a bit.

Ron
Old 03-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Registered

is this the boat you are looking at
if so i met them at the lake cumberland poker run last and the boat is absolutely spotless and is everything he says it is
very good people
and i hope he has something else in mind if he sells it so we can all meet up again this year
Attached Thumbnails Survey in Seymour indiana area-13887.jpg  
Old 03-06-2007, 10:39 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wondered when you were going to fess up that was the boat you were looking at.

Seriously, that is a buddys boat as I said before. My 1st time to ride in a cat was this one. It's a very nice ride, you'll enjoy it.
You might try calling Marine Center of Indy. They might be able to give you a name for a surveyor.

mboger, yes they are a super nice couple.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Registered

Yep thats the boat, only thing holding up the deal at this time is a survey. Everything else is done and ready.

ctconsulting, are you in the survey business or are you just willing to look at the boat? I have already looked it over pretty good and with exception of the trailer and a few minor things it is in good condition. My finance company is requiring the survey so I need an office survey.

Last edited by tssteph; 03-07-2007 at 06:21 AM.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tssteph
Yep thats the boat, only thing holding up the deal at this time is a survey. Everything else is done and ready.

ctconsulting, are you in the survey business or are you just willing to look at the boat? I have already looked it over pretty good and with exception of the trailer and a few minor things it is in good condition. My finance company is requiring the survey so I need an office survey.
No definitely not in that business, just was willing to help out if you needed some familiar eyes to look at it and ask appropriate questions. Marine Center is an authorized Mercury shop, Baja and Regal dealer. The owner is a previous Cigarette racer and a great guy. Another option and probably a better one is Bill Schumaker from Schumaker Performance. He is an Eliminator dealer and also Mercury Shop. He has done high performance for many years. He would be more familiar with Cats and would give you anything you needed on engines. He services my 1075s and No 6s, so he knows what he's doing. 317-862-3919. Feel free to tell him Ron Harrison sent you his way. Good luck and nice boat.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ctconsulting
No definitely not in that business, just was willing to help out if you needed some familiar eyes to look at it and ask appropriate questions. Marine Center is an authorized Mercury shop, Baja and Regal dealer. The owner is a previous Cigarette racer and a great guy. Another option and probably a better one is Bill Schumaker from Schumaker Performance. He is an Eliminator dealer and also Mercury Shop. He has done high performance for many years. He would be more familiar with Cats and would give you anything you needed on engines. He services my 1075s and No 6s, so he knows what he's doing. 317-862-3919. Feel free to tell him Ron Harrison sent you his way. Good luck and nice boat.
Sorry should have also given you Mike Hoffman at Marine Center. He is the owner and ex-cig racer. 317.696.6556
Old 03-07-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered

Anyone else in the business, just talked to a guy in louisville and the soonest he can do it is late the week of the 19th.