Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   how but a sectin in the owners forum for doug wright.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/153175-how-but-sectin-owners-forum-doug-wright.html)

Cash Bar 03-11-2007 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by masher44 (Post 2053903)
If Stecz says he wants it, I would advise it get done..... much pain and suffering can be avoided:cool:

Kinda like what he does to you without the KY.....:eek: :evilb:

Jupiter Sunsation 03-11-2007 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2051673)
i heard that some studs are looking into a doug wright, they might even buy two of them and role around the country and hurt people... doug wright needs to be down there, if dragon can get a spot why not doug wright....... lets get on it schuble......:chimp:

First thing you need Stecz is a dictionary, you know the heavy book with all the words in it! :D I believe your intention was to "roll" around the country and the thread title should actually have the word "section" in it.

Did you sell your Cafe yet? My vote would be for you to keep it and actually get it wet more than once a season. :drink:

stecz20 03-11-2007 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2054018)
First thing you need Stecz is a dictionary, you know the heavy book with all the words in it! :D I believe your intention was to "roll" around the country and the thread title should actually have the word "section" in it.

Did you sell your Cafe yet? My vote would be for you to keep it and actually get it wet more than once a season. :drink:

yes you are right, but i can still have you killed for such slander.... im sure my cafe gets wet more than certain loved ones in your life...:evilb: carry on.....

stecz20 03-11-2007 12:07 PM

doug wright section..... lets get er done....

Outdrive1 03-11-2007 12:13 PM

You're scaring the E-Dock boys.

dcrighton 03-11-2007 12:13 PM

I agee stecz....although most have been race boats there is a pleasure 43 in the rig shop and a 40 pleasure in the paint shop as we speak. Besides if other limited production custom boats such as Platinum and Dragon can have sections it would be helpful with setups, questions, etc. if DW had one as well.

stecz20 03-11-2007 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by dcrighton (Post 2054151)
I agee stecz....although most have been race boats there is a pleasure 43 in the rig shop and a 40 pleasure in the paint shop as we speak. Besides if other limited production custom boats such as Platinum and Dragon can have sections it would be helpful with setups, questions, etc. if DW had one as well.

see this guy knows what hes talking bout, and his spelling is good....:chimp:

JoeD 03-11-2007 05:52 PM

How many DOUG WRIGHTS have been built ? -----cmon STECZ step up to an O U T E R L I M I T S

stecz20 03-11-2007 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by JoeD (Post 2054359)
How many DOUG WRIGHTS have been built ? -----cmon STECZ step up to an O U T E R L I M I T S

when i want to step up ill step on yours... :chimp:

Buddy OO 03-11-2007 06:51 PM

If Doug does get the pleasure done, I'll be all over it, current chop just does'nt have enough room for me.