Notices

MikeStar has a new baby!!

Old 02-08-2002, 11:41 AM
jr

Post MikeStar has a new baby!!

Mike is the proud papa, of Morgan. She was born Jan 20, and is 6 lbs 15 oz. Everyone except Mike's wallet is doing well.

Old 02-08-2002, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I like the name they finally decided on. Wasn't he the one that posted a while back about baby names? Anyway, Morgan was a good choice. I'm sure she's a real sweetheart. Congrats to him and his family!
Old 02-08-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Location: Kentucky - where the women are so fast we have to put a governor on 'em!!
Congrats to the new parents! We are expecting our first in July!

Unfortunately, the timing might limit the boating this year - but you can't order babies for a specific time like boats!
Old 02-08-2002, 12:04 PM
Registered

Congrats to MikeStar! Hope baby and momma are doing well!

Congrats to Budman also!!
Old 02-08-2002, 12:10 PM
MikeStar

Hey, I didn't post because I figured that this was a boating-related board

Thanks for the well wishes, life is good so far... Morgan is like clockwork, every 4 hours, it is time to eat, RIGHT NOW! Great set of lungs on that kid...

Old 02-08-2002, 12:14 PM
Registered

Talking

Best wishes to you and your family!!!

My next is due March 30. WAIT!!!! Holy Crap!!! That's next month!!!

Sean
Old 02-08-2002, 12:19 PM
jr

She is boating related. Now you need to learn how to hold her, the bottle, and drive at the same time. You'll be amazed at what you learn to do with your feet.

Old 02-08-2002, 12:49 PM
Registered

Congrats Mike!!

Our baby girl my make her entrance to the world this weekend Wife wasn't feeling good this morning and went home early today.
Old 02-08-2002, 01:42 PM
MikeStar

hey Mike, let me tell you it can be quick! The Mrs wasn't feeling well on Saturday night, she wakes me up at 1:00 am with contractions... we start counting them and head to the hospital around 6:30.

Doc checks her, she's dialated to 2 (she wasn't dialated at all at her doc appt Friday). Tells us to walk the halls for an hour, then come back.

Away we go, contracting all the way Doc checks her at 9:15 (one hour later) and she's at 4! "You're having a baby today." YIKES!!!! Talk about emotion - it's all real at that point.

7:37 pm, out comes our daughter - just an incredible high! Just remember, you need to keep her calm - that's your only job (listen to me, like I'm the expert

Good luck!!!!!

Old 02-08-2002, 01:52 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Mike,
Congrats. on the new arrival, that is my niece's name BTW. And yes you are right, it's truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience to watch/help bring your childern into this world! I know it's made me a better human being, I'm not as "Mean" as I used to be!
MD

Quick Reply: MikeStar has a new baby!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.