Like Tree0Likes

34 Fountain cc or 35 Donzi cc triple eng

Reply
Old 03-10-2007, 09:35 PM
  #11
Who Me?
Platinum Member
 
FeverMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tampa
My Boats: 2006 38TE Fountain
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoresteve View Post
Thanks Mike, I will have to take you up on that when I get down that way,maybe in April
Seriously, come on over. The weather in April is nice. Your local boy Joker (Brain Hollis) has been on my boat. You can't best the Fountains center consoles for room layout and rugged build.

My Fountain dealer took a 35 ZF Donzi with triple 225 Opitmax in on trade. My neighbor 2 house up and across the street traded it for a 38LX Fountain. If you want a used Donzi 35 with trips this boat can be had for CHEAP. They need to move it.
FeverMike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:37 PM
  #12
Who Me?
Platinum Member
 
FeverMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tampa
My Boats: 2006 38TE Fountain
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast fun 2 View Post
Looking at another boat??
Always! Not sure what I want next but nothing bigger...I think I want to down size a lot. Less expense.
FeverMike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:42 PM
  #13
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Atlanta / Ft. Myers Fl.
My Boats: Currently 2004 36Skater Classic 1000hp PSI ,"Color Me Bad" ___ Prior boats 1999 28Skater, 2008 300XS: 28 Pantera Race 6 pax, 10 meter Fountain
Posts: 794
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeverMike View Post
Seriously, come on over. The weather in April is nice. Your local boy Joker (Brain Hollis) has been on my boat. You can't best the Fountains center consoles for room layout and rugged build.

My Fountain dealer took a 35 ZF Donzi with triple 225 Opitmax in on trade. My neighbor 2 house up and across the street traded it for a 38LX Fountain. If you want a used Donzi 35 with trips this boat can be had for CHEAP. They need to move it.
What year and which dealer has it ?
offshoresteve is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:45 AM
  #14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
DRIVEN1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Apollo Beach, FL.
My Boats: 2005 Fountain 47 Lightning is gone.
Posts: 662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoresteve View Post
What year and which dealer has it ?
http://sportsusamarine.com/
DRIVEN1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:30 AM
  #15
Who Me?
Platinum Member
 
FeverMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tampa
My Boats: 2006 38TE Fountain
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoresteve View Post
What year and which dealer has it ?
Sport USA Marine in St. Peterburg FL is the dealer. I believe the year is a 2004..might be a 03.

Driven1, you sold the 47?!?!?! What are you getting next?
FeverMike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:41 AM
  #16
Registered
 
ToTheMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 30,000 Islands Georgian Bay Ontario Canada
My Boats: ...sooner than I think...I hope...
Posts: 638
Default

Its a tough call, having been in both of them, but if speed is what you're after, I'd go for the Fountain
ToTheMax is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:47 PM
  #17
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
DRIVEN1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Apollo Beach, FL.
My Boats: 2005 Fountain 47 Lightning is gone.
Posts: 662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeverMike View Post
Sport USA Marine in St. Peterburg FL is the dealer. I believe the year is a 2004..might be a 03.

Driven1, you sold the 47?!?!?! What are you getting next?
Just signed the bill of sale on it a couple days of ago, should get payment early in the week. He will probably leave the boat on my lift for at least a month until his trailer is built for it.

Going back to center console in the 32-38 foot range that does at least 70mph. Mike
DRIVEN1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:37 PM
  #18
Registered
 
rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Reedville, va. Chesapeake Bay
Posts: 752
Default

I have a 2003 38 cc te fountain I'am asking 140k for, it has trip 225 mercs. runs on 87 octaine and has less than 200 hrs.on it. I may be interested in a trade.
Attached Thumbnails
34 Fountain cc or 35 Donzi cc triple eng-dsc01181boat-water-large-.jpg  
rush is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:03 PM
  #19
Who Me?
Platinum Member
 
FeverMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tampa
My Boats: 2006 38TE Fountain
Posts: 6,656
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEN1 View Post
Just signed the bill of sale on it a couple days of ago, should get payment early in the week. He will probably leave the boat on my lift for at least a month until his trailer is built for it.

Going back to center console in the 32-38 foot range that does at least 70mph. Mike
Wanna buy a like new 38TE Fountain?
FeverMike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:25 PM
  #20
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
DRIVEN1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Apollo Beach, FL.
My Boats: 2005 Fountain 47 Lightning is gone.
Posts: 662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeverMike View Post
Wanna buy a like new 38TE Fountain?
I am closing on a new business in the next 10 days. Then I need to sell one of my houses. After all of that I will be buying a boat again. So I will be boatless for 6 months to a year, but I need the capital for the business right now. It will be a small price to pay in the long run. Besides what would you buy if someone took your boat off your hands.
DRIVEN1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ILMORdude
General Boating Discussion
10
09-24-2008 10:54 PM
ReggieRaft
Fountain
15
04-24-2006 12:10 AM
lsandberg
General Q & A
4
02-28-2006 12:44 PM
jayjay
General Q & A
7
10-25-2004 12:00 AM
jayjay
General Boating Discussion
23
10-21-2004 01:36 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.