Notices

facts on texoma accident

Old 03-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default facts on texoma accident

here are the facts to clear things up
first of all during the 20 minutes it took the police to get there and the choas that followed all witnesses got away without police getting contact info
only one person on the police report that seen the accident seen everything that happenened and his story is not the same as the police report or even close and the police told me this from day one
right next to him was a pontoon boat that also seen what really happened
the police has been looking for the 2 couples on the boat since the day of the wreck this is the boat that had my mom and myra on the deck then took them to the shore since no one else came forward they closed the case

there was also 2 hired photographers at rock creek marina that took some 800 photos in movie like sequence
that recorded everything so we know who told the truth and the many clues to what happened
they gave copies to the police and me
in these photos you can see up to 5 boats that were right there here is the boats that are being looked for and all the marinas around the lake know of this

pontoon boat with green soft top and merc outboard[ we now have names] 2 couples and kids on board

38 to 42 foot cruiser mostly white with radar arch and maroon soft top and stripe

1 or 2 fishing boats between rock creek and paw paw creek

red and yellow 16 to 18 foot older vhull with outboard that was just outside rock creek to the north

police called tuesday night and said witnesses came forward and they are working on a amened police report they asked if i would start asking if any other witnesses would come forward they know more people seen this
the police want me to go the media and ask for help to find missing witnesses and bring the truth out i have not done this yet because the lead invesitgator was sick with the flu on wednesday,thursday and today and until i meet with him i will only ask the lake texoma crowd to tell anyone if they seen anything call oklahoma troopers

there are also 4 boats in the poker run that also provide clues to the truth they were running together but did not see the impact but did tell us where the boats were seconds before crash
as far as law suits the parents of the passengers in our boat are suing everyone
and the poker run did have insurance for whatever thats worth anyone with any brains knows how crooked they are just ask the people that never got paid for hurricane damage along the coast

the facts is all we want not some b.s story
i am sure if you came home and found a loved one on the floor passed away and was told it was natural causes and 20 years later you find out they were poisoned you would not be happy about this
everything here is the truth you can easily call howard arneson and peter at skater boats or the other 1000's of people in the racing world that knows us we don't b.s
i am easy to find
i owe the truth to all the families , friends and loved ones involved and the millions who keep asking what really did happen ? they don't want to hear it was just some accident
they want 100% facts
and the facts are coming
and thanks to all the people that did come forward

thanks again
jason mineo
Old 03-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck Jason. I don't understand why if someone saw something they are afraid to offer help .
Old 03-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 270 Likes on 95 Posts

so sad Jason, I hope you find the answers you are looking for
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 03-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

between the two requests on this board, I hope for you that you both find and publish the facts.
Very sorry for your loss.
Tragic
Old 03-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
so sad Jason, I hope you find the answers you are looking for
HE IS LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH!!!!! ITS OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1bagger
Good luck Jason. I don't understand why if someone saw something they are afraid to offer help .
X2!
Old 03-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 273 Likes on 163 Posts

I am very sorry for your loss. I will do all that I can do to try and get the word out to the locals. Would you like me to send out a couple of wanted list to the marinas for the boats you have listed? Or has this been done already.

I had only met your father and mother a couple of times at the lake... your father was an inspiration for me.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Jason, first and foremost sorry for the losses of everyone involved. Secondly this smells of insurance company runaround, looking for someone to blame. I'm sure the police and yourself, along with the remaining Gibson family members would love to have all the facts, and the photos you spoke of may provide that. Best of luck.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:43 AM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jason,

As the Administator of this forum some times I feel it is my duty to research certain "occurences" and collect certain information.

In this particular situation I spent many nights until 3 am collecting and researching.

I have collected and kept certain webpages and pictures that are available to you should you need them.

I have also come to my own non expert conclusion about what happened based on the research.

If I sense the wrong person trying to get them then they will be by subpeona.

I am sorry for your loss if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Jason,

As the Administator of this forum some times I feel it is my duty to research certain "occurences" and collect certain information.

In this particular situation I spent many nights until 3 am collecting and researching.

I have collected and kept certain webpages and pictures that are available to you should you need them.

I have also come to my own non expert conclusion about what happened based on the research.

If I sense the wrong person trying to get them then they will be by subpeona.

I am sorry for your loss if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
I hope no one ever takes for granted what a great Administrator we all have.

I'm sure Jason will chime in, but if everyone took the time like you, confusion would be at an all time low.

Quick Reply: facts on texoma accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.