Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Labor Day Accident (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/153719-labor-day-accident.html)

BONDS 03-15-2007 07:26 PM

Labor Day Accident

Rumor has it, the investigation is back open.
Witnesses have come forward. Any other eyewitnesses would be greatly appreciated.

otis311 03-15-2007 07:39 PM

??? A little more info would be nice

Jupiter Sunsation 03-15-2007 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by BONDS (Post 2059247)
Witnesses have come forward. Any other eyewitnesses would be greatly appreciated.

An open investigation is a moot point since 5 of six involved perished that day. Seems odd a new member brought this to light in their first post.

f311fr1 03-15-2007 07:48 PM

Fishing for rebuttal to the official findings. Family of passengers in FG suing only other party with insurance.

TexomaPowerboater 03-15-2007 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2059279)
An open investigation is a moot point since 5 of six involved perished that day. Seems odd a new member brought this to light in their first post.

Good point. Seriously.....You need to know a little more than a rumor, to say that this horrible tragedy is under investigation. :mad: :mad: :mad: Why would you start this thread? There is not one of us here that wouldn't have come forth with any information if we had some back in September.

I'm going to Lake Texoma this weekend..... I'll find out if your full of chit or not.

BONDS 03-15-2007 08:10 PM

First of all, I am a close family friend of the Mineo's.
I have been working with Jason and Trish to try to figure out all events leading up to the accident. Someone has recently come forward claiming they are an actual eyewitness to the entire accident. We did not think there were eyewitnesses. So, simply put, we are asking again, are there any eyewitnesses?
And that is why I started this thread.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SCARABJ 03-15-2007 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by BONDS (Post 2059247)

probably a dirt bag ambulance chaser....leaches upon society.

TexomaPowerboater 03-15-2007 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by BONDS (Post 2059314)
First of all, I am a close family friend of the Mineo's.
I have been working with Jason and Trish to try to figure out all events leading up to the accident. Someone has recently come forward claiming they are an actual eyewitness to the entire accident. We did not think there were eyewitnesses. So, simply put, we are asking again, are there any eyewitnesses?
And that is why I started this thread.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I apoligize out of respect for the Mineo family. I was not a close friend... and unfortunately I only had the privelage of talking with him a few times. :(

It apears that this is not a rumor..... I wish you would have just stated that in the first place. Since you know so much, will you please educate us as to what is going on

BONDS 03-15-2007 08:53 PM

all we know is after all this time there is now an eyewitness!!!
so there may be another eyewitness!!! and thats why we are asking again!! could there be another eyewitness???? only way to find out is to ask!!! I did not want to bring this back up !!!
but this thing is far from over!!!!!

mpally 03-15-2007 09:24 PM

Obviously this hit very close to you and is very important to you. Act like it is and you will be taken much more seriously. Posting a quick, unclear message isn't going to give you much creditability. Put a little bit of effort into your post and you will get a much better response.