Notices

facts on texoma accident

Old 03-17-2007, 09:31 AM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marineclean
I hope no one ever takes for granted what a great Administrator we all have.

I'm sure Jason will chime in, but if everyone took the time like you, confusion would be at an all time low.
Thanks Donnie,

Remember we are a real company registered with the state of Fl, we pay taxes, we have company vehicles and insurance, we have an office and pay rent, we attend events and market, we have real employees and a phone that rings for customer service.

Many other online Forums are a one man show run out of a home, you get what you pay for in life.

We hope one day that with the industry changing and the world changing that we might be able to solely exist on advertisers and eliminate the pay membership but for now we must have it to survive.

If you took the number of hours spent compared to money made you would see I am probably somewhere between the unemployment line and minimum wage. I do it cause I love this sport and you all make me laugh.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Jason,

As the Administator of this forum some times I feel it is my duty to research certain "occurences" and collect certain information.

In this particular situation I spent many nights until 3 am collecting and researching.

I have collected and kept certain webpages and pictures that are available to you should you need them.

I have also come to my own non expert conclusion about what happened based on the research.

If I sense the wrong person trying to get them then they will be by subpeona.

I am sorry for your loss if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

You attened the poker run as well didn't you?
Old 03-17-2007, 10:13 AM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
You attened the poker run as well didn't you?
personally no but our boat and some staff was there
Old 03-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Donnie,

Remember we are a real company registered with the state of Fl, we pay taxes, we have company vehicles and insurance, we have an office and pay rent, we attend events and market, we have real employees and a phone that rings for customer service.

Many other online Forums are a one man show run out of a home, you get what you pay for in life.

We hope one day that with the industry changing and the world changing that we might be able to solely exist on advertisers and eliminate the pay membership but for now we must have it to survive.

If you took the number of hours spent compared to money made you would see I am probably somewhere between the unemployment line and minimum wage. I do it cause I love this sport and you all make me laugh.
And don't forget the charitable donations that you guys offer...like cell phone chargers to subscribers in need!!
Old 03-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i called and left you a message
you have my contact info if you want to forward it to me
i also know WAY WAY more about this than i am willing to tell right now
thank you jason mineo

Jason,

As the Administator of this forum some times I feel it is my duty to research certain "occurences" and collect certain information.

In this particular situation I spent many nights until 3 am collecting and researching.

I have collected and kept certain webpages and pictures that are available to you should you need them.

I have also come to my own non expert conclusion about what happened based on the research.

If I sense the wrong person trying to get them then they will be by subpeona.

I am sorry for your loss if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Jason,
No words can describe this situation and all that I can say is that I wish I could help you more than just with emotional support. The truth always comes out in the end and this is a very tight knit community.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

wasn't sure if I ever loaded this video on here. it is more funny when you know the guy he is passing and that the guy hates to be beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cV8s1mURs0