Notices

Guess who.....

Old 04-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good, he will keep you in line!

building 19?

ohh thats right... its next to building 18, knock on that door 2 times run to building 21 knock once go over to building 17 showem your wang, walk over to building 14 knock and showem yo azz....skip to building 6 **** on the front step go back to building 19 and get some bull then run like hell to building 69 fondle the MILF in the door and GET IT ON!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Little pissed off today, this is what happened to my frontyard last night...I caught the ****er down the street with a flat pulling into a driveway.He got arrested and his car towed.

I try and take care of my yard and this **** irritates the **** outta me.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Registered

sucks when **** like that happens, somebody not like you? so are the marks on the right his first attempt?

oh just put your rented redhead in a thong, give her some dirt and grass seed, she'll be bent over for hours.. you won't even remember what happened to your lawn
Old 04-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope, it was an accident.There is a corner coming from the direction the pic was taken.He was practicing his drifting skillz after a few beers I guess.He spun it around and slid up into the yard.The deep ruts are his entry marks and the burn marks are him leaving.

He did have enough sack to stop by yesterday and apologize over and over.Poor kid had a hard time looking me in the face.Just kept looking down.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

hell he just came over to apologize cause he enjoys sitting out front watchin your redhead rental nekkid in the windows
Old 04-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Shorgasm
Nope, it was an accident.There is a corner coming from the direction the pic was taken.He was practicing his drifting skillz after a few beers I guess.He spun it around and slid up into the yard.The deep ruts are his entry marks and the burn marks are him leaving.

He did have enough sack to stop by yesterday and apologize over and over.Poor kid had a hard time looking me in the face.Just kept looking down.
I'll give him credit for showing his face - even if he was looking down.
Did you ask him to repair the damages?
Sounds fair to me.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Registered

shhhhhh. I already have plane tickets to fly down and watch the thong wearing rental do the dirty work..... don't make the kid do it!!!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mountainmadness
shhhhhh. I already have plane tickets to fly down and watch the thong wearing rental do the dirty work..... don't make the kid do it!!!!!
Well, he can help!!
Oh No, he couldn't.
You can't do anything if you have a boner while wearing sweatpants.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Registered

you can do all sorts of stuff while having a boner in sweatpants.. but people don't wanna see that stuff in public
Old 04-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Registered

Received 3,017 Likes on 987 Posts

Travis......your commitment to OSO bores me.....blow me!

Quick Reply: Guess who.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.