Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Black Thunder demo rides at Miami Boat Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/15398-black-thunder-demo-rides-miami-boat-show.html)

SteveDavid 02-10-2002 03:08 AM

Black Thunder demo rides at Miami Boat Show

Friends,

If you'd like a demo ride on the 46' Black Thunder, drop by on Sunday or Monday at the in water displays at the Marriott. Don't worry if it's not in your budget, if we've got an empty bolster, you're welcome to come along. I'm happy to demo for them on those two days and share the water with any of you. The one we're demoing isn't mine, it's a 46 with twin 575's. SO hey, it's their boat, their fuel, let's have fun :) :D

Take care,

Steve

PhantomChaos 02-10-2002 03:18 AM

Right on Steve!!!!! I'll be there (and hung over by Sunday).

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NICKSLICK 02-10-2002 04:13 AM

tuf job... I feel for ya.

:mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mediaman 02-10-2002 05:26 AM

Hello Steve,

Tried a few times to get in touch with you for latest on RSVP, and hope to talk to you at the show. Would very much like to schedule a test in Miami on the 46 - either during the show (preferrable) or after. Three testers for Poker Runs America will be there. Give me a call, e-mail me or leave a message at the booth.

boathead 02-10-2002 07:03 AM

Steve,
Do you know if anyone will be doing demos on Friday or Saturday? we'll be headed for the Keys Saturday afternoon!

Payton 02-10-2002 10:20 AM

Thanks Steve :) :cool:

We'll look you up on Sunday

Mark and Linda Kingma

SteveDavid 02-10-2002 06:33 PM

Hi Gang,

They will have it for demo use on Friday and Saturday, I just can't make it down till late Saturday. Jack, Bob Jenkins or Tom Rieck will be on Board, just stop by and they'll be happy to accommodate you.

Mediaman, anytime Sunday or Monday is fine with me. If you'd like it another time, say after the show, call Tom Rieck or see him at the Convention center and he'll set you up.
I did recieve your call and returned it on Friday. Thanks for the invite to the party, unfortunately I'll be teaching Friday and Saturday and can't make the party Friday evening.

Phantom Chaos, sober or otherwise, you're more than welcome to come aboard! If you're still a bit hungover, we'll find some Mother waves to loosen up that stomach :)

NickSlick: Everyday I pinch myself to make certain this is real, and am so thankful for the blessings we enjoy.

Mark and Linda, look forward to seeing you!

Catmando, you are the dude! Now if you want to run in a boat that is turbine powered we can Velcro you onto the O Boy! O Berto :D

See you all soon, thanks for writing.

Steve

velocity260 02-10-2002 06:59 PM

dang leaving on saturday, but probally would be fun. I am staying at the marriot maybe I will cruise down and check out the boat anyway. :cool:

vonwolske 02-10-2002 08:22 PM

Steve;
I will try to visit with you on one of those days as we have talked by phone a couple of tiimes. This will be a good opportunity to meet in person.
A test ride would be quite a thrill.

enticer 02-11-2002 07:23 AM

After being at the show for a few years....Demo rides on Friday or Saturday are SRO....standing room only....standing on the dock.....only if there is room. Sorry no rides :D :D