Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Does any one know this t-bred from MD

Here it is
Old 03-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Pics of the boat
Attached Thumbnails Does any one know this t-bred from MD-tbred1.jpg   Does any one know this t-bred from MD-tbred3.jpg   Does any one know this t-bred from MD-tbred5.jpg  

Old 03-26-2007, 07:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you know where at in MD? I know of a few but cant make the picture very well. Any info on engine or even pictures?

John S.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

here are a few more
Attached Thumbnails Does any one know this t-bred from MD-tbred8.jpg   Does any one know this t-bred from MD-tbred7.jpg   Does any one know this t-bred from MD-tbred6.jpg  

Old 03-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Its a blown 502 i bought the boat at Performance Boats in Spotsville VA but he had no info about it and cant get me any though i would aslk the board
Old 03-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Pwr i have them in an email they are bigger there, just right click them and open them with Internext exsplorer ther are about double the size
It came from Severna Park MD thats was last address of registartion, Annopolis also came up i believe but thats the area
Old 03-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I remember the boat. The motor I believe was redone by MDG Performance in Annapolis. The gent that use to own it was or is a tennis teacher. He mostly use to just run out the marina and tan. That was a few years ago. Last time I remember the boat it was a blown 509. If Dave made it bigger I dont know. Hopefully he will chime in. It use to be rack staorage kept at a marina in severn. believe it was Podicory Point. If its the one, its not as clean as it once was. And, the boat use to have a swim platform on it at one time.

I'll try to remember more for you.

John S.

Last edited by Pwrbt33; 03-26-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Dave Gavadis is the guy that serviced the boat after me and I believe may have redone the engine. The original engine was done by the company I use to work for years ago in Glen Burnie, MD.. Hopefully Dave will be able to give you some insight. The guy that use to ownit, I want to say his name was ...it'll come to me.

Sorry Dave, hope I didnt slander the last name!

John S.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Dave goes by MDG Performance here on OSO. Check the Superboat section-they just built him a Y2K. If I remember correctly that boat lived on my river for quite a while. The guy that owned it is in a cruiser now. If it's the one I'm thinking of I saw him gettin a little sumthin sumthin one night on the bow at an anchorage over here Might want to disinfect a little
Old 03-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Thanks guys this is helping of course yes he was a tessin something i know that much and it has a name on the valve covers that i will get tommorrow its is lown as you can see it was supposidly rebuilt not that long ago low hours. The guys name i cant remeber but i will find it also there is a platform on it just took it off and got it painted. One othe rthing is the boat was a mess when i got it i just pretty much went right threw it. Cleaned the crap out of everything and buffed the boat polish buffed it and wax it when i took the pics has looked this good since i bought. It was listed as a 502 so i dont know if its a 509 mcould be but not sure is it worth calling th ecompney on the V-Cover? for info on the motor

Quick Reply: Does any one know this t-bred from MD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.