Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Michigan Go-Kart Fundraiser (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/154548-michigan-go-kart-fundraiser.html)

Julie22 03-27-2007 07:54 AM

Michigan Go-Kart Fundraiser

THIS IS TO BENEFIT THE ST. CLAIR RACE

Everyone I am having Julie post this for me.
If I tried to type this, the year would be over.

Alright here we go

Sounds like everyone is getting cabin fever.
My office is receiving telephone calls regarding
Kart 2 Kart. From the phone calls sounds like
everyone that was there last year enjoyed
themselves, so lets try to do it again.

I would like to have a response by sending an
email to see if this would be a viable fundraiser.
Please send an email to [email protected]
If you consider on attending. We are trying to put
a date of March 31, 2007 in Sterling Heights, MI
for this event. Just remember race track / cars /
gas engines / competition / food & beverages and
the best thing was the thrill. Are you up to a
challenge?

Please contact Julie also by calling 810-329-2908
and get your tickets by phone.

The event starts at 11am and goes until 9pm which is 10 hours of indoor go-kart racing for the cost of $150.00 per person and you can ride these go-karts as much as your body can handle. If you just want to watch then the cost would be
$75.00 per person.

We have door prizes to give away and there will be 3 different 50/50 drawings and we have about 4 things to auction off as well. The food will be good and everyone should have a great time. Any questions please feel free
to contact Julie either by phone 810-329-2908 or by email [email protected]

Racegirl3 03-27-2007 08:21 AM

Cant wait!!!! See you Friday!!!!!! :cool:

Julie22 03-27-2007 01:30 PM

New update

There will be an OPA Meeting at 3pm at Kart 2 Kart in Sterling Heights. Also there will be registration papers available. All ages are welcome so please bring the kids this is a family event.

CigDaze 03-29-2007 03:14 PM

Ttt

Ms PatriYacht 03-29-2007 10:10 PM

this is a lot of fun we did it last year, tons of laps on good track, the money goes to the St Clair offshore race in July so it is a win win all the way around. RaceGirl3, Luicidee, and myself will be representing the ladies of OSO as we try to push Tyler Crocket to the wall:D

PatriYacht 03-30-2007 05:35 AM

I think he pushed you into the wall last year Donna.:D :D

Ms PatriYacht 03-30-2007 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by PatriYacht (Post 2075700)
I think he pushed you into the wall last year Donna.:D :D

Last year I was not experienced, but then he has practicing, so that's why the three of us will have to team up against him.

I also meant to ask you about last year, how come you did not have my back, could it be because you were to busy trying to cut me off:D Where's the love:p

glassdave 03-30-2007 07:09 AM

Woohoo!. . . head'in up this afternoon, will be at the St.Clair inn tonight and tommorow night :drink: :drink: :drink:

Racegirl3 03-30-2007 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2075776)
Woohoo!. . . head'in up this afternoon, will be at the St.Clair inn tonight and tommorow night :drink: :drink: :drink:

and Ill be there before you! :p :D

Racegirl3 03-30-2007 07:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my shirt ready to go :drink: