Notices

L.O.T.O. Questions????

Old 02-11-2002, 10:00 AM
Cramer

They are correct the best place to put in at the lake is at PB2. You are right around the corner from the party cove and half a dozen bars and clubs, by water and land. Bryan is also correct if you dont want to stay on your boat,(by the way the docks at PB2 have shore power hook-ups) then the place to stay is Lazy-Days, if you can still get a room. By water they are in relitivly "sp" in the same place, but by land is a differant story it is two miles out side of town to the south by land. Don't ask how that is posible till you see the lake. Another place I would check would be "Cumpuss" Point, ( by the way they are trying to pass a law so that the resorts can serve liquor till 3am there are some restrictions) but they have covered slips and are in a great location also. Their number is 573-302-7407 Compass Point.

Any other questions let me know 22 year local.

Cramer

Old 02-11-2002, 12:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question for Cramer or other LOTO locals. We will be down for the third time during the July 4th week. We have stayed at Tan-tara with the kids and Kalfran with just adults. We were planning to stay at Tan-tara so that during Party Cove festivities we could leave the 14 and 10 yr olds at the resort with all that is available there. Anything on the Lake with covered slips that has similar distractions to keep two active kids busy all day?
Old 02-11-2002, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

THANKS!!!! for all the info!!!! Tonight when I get home, I'll check into those sites and find a room!!!!! I wish it was next weekend!!
Mama and I are ready for some FUN & SUN!!

Hey Audio, will you have a date?[woman,girl,boy,farm animal]? I was just checking to see , if it would be safe, for my daughter to come with us or not !!!!!!!

[email protected]
Old 02-11-2002, 01:12 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Mama-you don't need to worry about Audio-he goes for that "alternative" life style!
Old 02-11-2002, 01:38 PM
Registered

Cool

Old 02-11-2002, 09:08 PM
Registered

Cool

Thanks again, for all the info!!!! Is the Lazy Days or Compass point , with-in walking distance , to the docks your talking about???
Old 02-11-2002, 09:34 PM
Registered

Stay on the 54 side lots of motels on that side 45 to 60 days to reserve can leave it at my cabin but I,m 20 miles from the cove you can drop anchor any place on the lake.
Old 02-12-2002, 08:19 AM
Registered

Cool

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Damn you Cord!!!! Maybe I will have to reconsider my offer from last night Oh ya remember it was you that was venturing into the "alternative life style" remember? Or do you need to have your memory refreshed http://communities.msn.com/JonsHouse...hoto&PhotoID=2

Now about your daughter
Old 02-12-2002, 01:29 PM
Registered

Cool

IT'S A GO!!!!!! WEVE BOOKED A ROOM AT THE LAZY DAYS!!!!! AND THEY HAVE SEVERAL MORE AVL. TOO IF ANYBODY ELSE IS LOOKING!!!!!!!
SEE YA THERE!!!!! WHEN IS THE O.S.O. HEADCOUNT GOING TO TAKE PLACE??
THANKS FOR EVERYBODYS HELP!![even audio]

[email protected]

Quick Reply: L.O.T.O. Questions????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.