Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Something to think about............... >

Something to think about...............

Notices

Something to think about...............

Old 02-12-2002, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I couldn't agree more! If you are going to fight a war you have to S#it or get of the pot. As to Bush A religion, Just like every politition he says what he thinks the majority of americans want to hear. But you gotta give him credit,I think he sent a big wake up to terrorists everywhere... Don't F#ck with USA
Old 02-12-2002, 12:18 PM
supercrash

A BIG wake up would have been nuclear..
What Bush is doing is just pissing them off!!
Do you think that Al'Qaeda is going to behave the same way the Japs are behaving??...NO WAY..We should expect attacks on us untill they are to old to kill...then we should expect attacks on us by their children..then when they are to old...on and on and on..It would be much easier to bring our troops home worldwide and cut ties to Israel..to stop the terrorists then it is to fight a 100 year war with them..

Old 02-12-2002, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Nuke Them ???? I don't ever want to see that!!! But I think we are on the right track,Take away the money and let any country that supports them know we will bomb them back to the stone age!!! and leave the Isalies? No Way they are our biggest supporters and They would go nukes in a heart-beat if we let them!!!! hey don't F#ck around!!!!!