Hearing reports of Marine fuel going over $5.00/gallon---wow >

Hearing reports of Marine fuel going over $5.00/gallon---wow

Notices

Hearing reports of Marine fuel going over $5.00/gallon---wow

Old 04-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'd venture to say the debit/credit cards are the stations worst enemy. 90% of the people pay at the pumps anymore so they don't have to go inside. Splash and dash. Not going inside, no 'extras' picked up while waiting in line to pay. Possibly the profit margin of gas has to be raised a bit more then it used to be to help offset the pay at the pump trend???

Just my thoughts
Old 04-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Fuel on the water in the Tampa area is $4 or more.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BGIII
Exactly why I only go to pay at the pump gas stations. I will not go inside a gas station to purchase product no matter what. I'll never believe that gas stations aren't gouging either. Not even if God came down himself and told me that they are honest and caring corporate citizens that only make a small profit on sales. Certainly, some are much worse than others, but all are doing it to some extent. Hopefully the greed will eventually lead us to new energy sources and gasoline can go the way of the dinosaur for many of our applications.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Registered

Exactly why I only go to pay at the pump gas stations. I will not go inside a gas station to purchase product no matter what. I'll never believe that gas stations aren't gouging either. Not even if God came down himself and told me that they are honest and caring corporate citizens that only make a small profit on sales. Certainly, some are much worse than others, but all are doing it to some extent. Hopefully the greed will eventually lead us to new energy sources and gasoline can go the way of the dinosaur for many of our applications.
Yeah, and Bush brought down the twin towers. I guess some people wont believe anything.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:00 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
Just heard a newscast that fuel on the water could bust 5 bucks/gallon by summer, this is getting ridiculous, guess we should buy futures or a tanker.
It'll weed out the posers...
Old 04-02-2007, 06:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Catmando
I did not get a BJ in the oval office from that fat pig Monica Lowinsky
and that is what your buddy bubba said!
Old 04-02-2007, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Cool

All our stations are owned by middle easterners. I was going to an american pump but they sold out too. WTF is this country coming to.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:46 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
The sky is falling!

Old 04-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Registered

Talking

Well I guess since its so easy to make money owning a gas station you should probably buy one so that you get rich.
Then take all the money you made owning a gas station and buy out the local boat dealership or marine repair business and get even richer owning that because we all know that the marine repair shops are gouging us too, I mean come on that's another one of those easy businesses that everyone gets rich at.

Shame on all the evil people that go into business to make money, the world would be a better place if everyone went into business to just break even.

Quick Reply: Hearing reports of Marine fuel going over $5.00/gallon---wow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.