Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics >

Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics

Notices

Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics

Old 04-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beautiful day on the water from a birds eye view!!

My name of LGaines may be changing soon thanks to Bob of Predator to PICCHIC. Thanks Bob for all your hospitality, shirt & getting to end my rough (lol) day at your cocktail party. Oh & let not's forget my new name too if OSO can get it changed for me.....lol. You're the best & I had an awesome time!!! Here's some more pics for you guys to enjoy & let me feature the man with the plan that has a great ending to a day on the water. Thanks for everything Bob.......Enjoy!!
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-copy-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_011.jpg   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_002.jpg   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_010.jpg  

Old 04-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bobonthis
I thought that boat "bad" was suppose to smoke everyone? How did it do?

BAD was not there.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
I did notice a moment of confusion with three of the early arrivals, but it looked like they settled back into their original order before idling in the last stretch. It's all irrellevant. What is important is it was a fabulous display and a great time even for the wannabees like me.

No question about who was last.
couldnt agree more, it was a safe day so it's all good.

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Hey everyone had a great time and it was safe... thats all that counts...
exactly wiz

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 04-03-2007 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered

Default More pics

I've got a lot of pics & some I don't recognize. All these pics are a minor few of what I have. If you were there & see your boat or want to send me a description of your boat if I didn't post your boat please feel free to PM me & I'll be happy to look. Enjoy some more pics.
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_001.jpg   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_004.jpg   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_012.jpg  

Old 04-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the pics, I didn't get any pics of "Hammertime". We ran a little to wide and lost a trannie pretty early.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Registered

Default & some more

Hey Gino,
At least you got to start off on a good note. Told you I got proof....LOL. Take care & enjoy. Really sorry to hear about the rest of your day.

Joe,
If you wanted to fly, you should've bought a plane or rode with me instead....lmao. Looked like fun though. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_003.jpg   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_008.jpg   Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-pra-opener-03-31-07-067.jpg-edited-4-oso-email-sz_007.jpg  

Old 04-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Registered

Default I'll post some more pics this evening

I guess I have to get to my real job. I'm already running late trying to post these pics.....LOL. I'll have some more for you later on this evening. Thanks.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:34 AM

Most of us that did the run did not run hard the water was a little snotty and being the run was so long who wanted to break. we were running about 80mph and pulled up to 104 once and awhile, we had a Donzi hellicopter shooting photos all the way down and we ran as a pack. Heck the 38 ZR comp we could of ran 114 but I had Mackey from Mercury and a couple of guest aboard including my wife as far as the 700s the 38ZRs have not seen any issues with the transmissions, The hulls seem to like the NXT packages. This 2007 38 ZR comp is For Sale and is one of the nicest running comps on the market.
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics-2007-38-comp-rear-water-small.jpg  
Old 04-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
yep, they sat out rafting while waiting for everyone,therefore your picks would be in order of coming in to dock, not trying to start a contest, just facts is facts. We'll see if Vinnie or one of the guys in Liquadater chimes in

They sat there rafting waiting for everyone??!! I didn't pass anyone rafting. Georges MTI was docked, Maximus was docked, OU was idling in in front of us. We stopped for a couple of minutes to pick up my partner off a broken MTI. We passed a bunch of people while we were trying to make up a little lost time. I certainly didn't see anyone waiting for us when we got in.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by The Wizard
From inlet to inlet (WHERE IT COUNTS)

40 skater and 46 OL up front... then Vinny R. in 36 Skater,
Generally I'd say you're right Ozzie. The thing here is it was still about 8-10 miles once you got in the inlet. We all know that is where the cats stretch it out. At the inlet there was a few V's ahead, but 1-2 miles inside it was a different game.

OSD, if you REALLY want to talk about stopping and starting, we stopped to help Hammertime right about the time we were picking off the couple ahead of us. Afterwards we had to keep it nailed to the wall to reel 'em back in.

Quick Reply: Sarasota Suncoast - Season Opener Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.