Notices

Calling Mrs Wigginout

Old 02-11-2002, 07:16 PM
boater31

i would like a copy of the sched too if you could. you can send to [email protected]. if anybody needs accomodations in sav. let me know and i can help.

Old 02-11-2002, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

RumRunner,
What e-mail? You mean the one about men and how they suck Just kidding guys!
I did get the one about the size of your shirt and the pic of your boat. We're waiting on the order of shirts to get back...custom made for ya babe! Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Russ,
What is the name of your marina and where is it located? We have a group staying at the Day's Inn-Historic on West Bay. How close are we to you? Maybe we can set someting up at your marina for a OSO get together...let us know!
Old 02-11-2002, 07:31 PM
boater31

my marina is hogans marina on wilmington isl. its about 15 min from downtown, 912-897-3474 ask for bubba and tell him you talked to me. are you bringing the boat? a friend of mine is involved w/ the westin which is new across the river and we can line up dockage/rooms w/ him as well. is the event on the river or in the ocean. what details do you have about this race. i thought july 4th ws the big sarasota race?

Old 02-12-2002, 08:56 AM
Registered

Russ,
I was talking to Tres Martin last week and he said that APBA has not given the racers any details about the course. Mrs. Wigginout is supposed to be riding with me is she does not stand me up again, like Saturday night!!
Monk-Monk
Old 02-12-2002, 09:17 AM
boater31

Brad you can reach me at 912-313-8686 if you need any help lining anything up. if i can get a figure on how many boats are coming i can make sure everyone is taken care of and maybe we can plan a fun run to hilton head one day. should be a blast!!!

Old 02-12-2002, 09:50 AM
Registered

Talking

Brad,
Stood you up!?!?! I wanted to go...it was Kenneth's fault! Anyway, talked to RumRunner and he thinks part of the course (a turn) may be at the opening of the Savannah River and the rest of it in big water (I think that's what he said). Anyway, he'll be able to give you a better answer than I just tried to do! Also, are you still taking your boat? You still gonna let me ride with you (please!)? Promise not to stand you up again!

RumRunner,
Can you give these guys some of the specifics you gave me on the race in Savannah? Thanks! BTW, enjoyed talking to you!
Old 02-12-2002, 11:12 AM
Registered

Hey everyone. I will resend the club info right now.

Gig
Old 02-12-2002, 08:11 PM
boater31

i talked to apba today and they referred me to group 5 sales in charlotte for more details about the event agenda. it seems from what i read about it on apba site that the whole race is going to be on sav river. its about 7 miles from river street to the ocean so i dont think they will run that far. all the spectator area is at river street and there is nothing further east than industrial sites. if this is the case, the best hotels for viewing will be the hyatt,marriott and westin as they are all on the river. i will call group 5 tomorrow and see if i can get more info on the specifics. dock space is going to be tough that weekend but if i have a approx # of boats coming i can get something held at my marina.