Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now? >

So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now?

Notices

So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now?

Old 04-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by GATORONE
#III

You could not have put it any better. I admire your ability to communicate what your are feeling. I'm sure your Daddy is really proud of you. Your future looks really bright in a dead sport. Instead of showing your lack of class, I would begin to think about your future and what it holds. Job qualifications ex racer, no trades to speak of.

Beyond that everyone knows that it is easy to cheat and not get caught( ecm's, fuel, oil) I personally don't believe Mercury would risk tossing yall, do to the inherent business relationship.(Simple terms it could make mercury look stupid)

As far as racing, who really cares, it is a dwindeling sport that means very little. The question you should really ask is, why is it that when you go to the larger poker runs you can't hardly find a Fountain? I counted two besides the race boat out of 105 boats at Sarasota. If it is a superior boat where were they. Must have been hanging on the inland lakes. I for one have owned Fountains and feel that they are nice boats. I also try never to bash manufactuers let alone Fountains. But I must say that in the 16 poker runs that I did last year I never had a Fountain run near me or pass me.

Everyone that understands the sport knows that Fountain will push the limits(it's not cheating till you get caught). Until then either big water has to be the equalizer or the sanctioning bodies must step up. I for one don't believe in all the Fountain hype and propaganda. I myself have never been a Golden Corral kinda person I prefer Ruth's Chris.
Attached Images  
Old 04-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this all comes down to an extension of manhood unfortunately.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two words for you CAT KILLER! Was by far the fastest boat in Sarasota! If i recall you were crying about how fast it was!

#III

You could not have put it any better. I admire your ability to communicate what your are feeling. I'm sure your Daddy is really proud of you. Your future looks really bright in a dead sport. Instead of showing your lack of class, I would begin to think about your future and what it holds. Job qualifications ex racer, no trades to speak of.

Beyond that everyone knows that it is easy to cheat and not get caught( ecm's, fuel, oil) I personally don't believe Mercury would risk tossing yall, do to the inherent business relationship.(Simple terms it could make mercury look stupid)

As far as racing, who really cares, it is a dwindeling sport that means very little. The question you should really ask is, why is it that when you go to the larger poker runs you can't hardly find a Fountain? I counted two besides the race boat out of 105 boats at Sarasota. If it is a superior boat where were they. Must have been hanging on the inland lakes. I for one have owned Fountains and feel that they are nice boats. I also try never to bash manufactuers let alone Fountains. But I must say that in the 16 poker runs that I did last year I never had a Fountain run near me or pass me.

Everyone that understands the sport knows that Fountain will push the limits(it's not cheating till you get caught). Until then either big water has to be the equalizer or the sanctioning bodies must step up. I for one don't believe in all the Fountain hype and propaganda. I myself have never been a Golden Corral kinda person I prefer Ruth's Chris.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh and by the way #3 if you happen to come across any spare props , I could possibly be your buyer although I have nothing to trade. Anyway if a set 16.25 x 40 pitch Hering's with 14 degrees rake happen to appear let me know.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:26 PM
MES
Registered

#III

Hey God......I do not believe Little R cares about what he will be doing in 20 years, beacuse he knows he will still be right in the middle of the performance boat scene. As for job qualifications, you need to remember he is the one that is tweaking every last bit of speed out of the MTI's that are passing you.

FYI: Little R prefers Ryan's Steak House Buffet not Golden Coral's.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by fountain5776
Two words for you CAT KILLER! Was by far the fastest boat in Sarasota! If i recall you were crying about how fast it was!

Uhhh DUHHHHHH

I could give a rats azz about a race boat at a poker run.The races were a couple of weeks ago or did you forget. That shat box could not even make it 15 miles without breaking. Watch the unedited video it wasn't really leaving anyone. Bumpy water is a great equalizer. Grow up
Old 04-04-2007, 10:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MES
Hey God......I do not believe Little R cares about what he will be doing in 20 years, beacuse he knows he will still be right in the middle of the performance boat scene. As for job qualifications, you need to remember he is the one that is tweaking every last bit of speed out of the MTI's that are passing you.

The only thing he could tweak are the props he BORROWED from Fountain
Old 04-04-2007, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MES

Its a reference to preference and it shows.You must feel really special that you can pass a V bottom with 1075's with a cat. I guess I will sell my boats since I don't have him for a tuner.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:40 PM
MES
Registered

[/COLOR]

Its a reference to preference and it shows.You must feel really special that you can pass a V bottom with 1075's with a cat. I guess I will sell my boats since I don't have him for a tuner.
Oh sorry, let me reword that........You need to remember he is the one that is tweaking every last bit of speed out of the MTI's that will be passing you in your new cat this year.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 282 Likes on 170 Posts

Fountain Kicks Azz.

Quick Reply: So what does Mike Fiore and Joe Sgro have to say now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.