Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Gonna be in Vegas 6/13 -6/17 >

Gonna be in Vegas 6/13 -6/17

Notices

Gonna be in Vegas 6/13 -6/17

Old 05-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stayed a few months back at the orleans and was treated very well. Had everything you wanted there and was not far from the palms and the rio. You gotta check out the palms pool when your out there. At first I thought it was the buffet.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by PicChic
Well you're getting closer to leaving. Have an awesome time!! Where did you end up booking your hotel? By the way, you got the fire under my a$$ to make plans there for my 40th in July. Between you guys talking about it & flight prices now, it was a no brainer. TY!! Guess I'll have to start my own thread to see if there is anyone that might want to join the party so I can put some faces to all the names I talk too..
"40th bd party OSO meet & greet in Vegas" has a nice ring to it....lol. You'll have to give us a full trip report when you get back.
OSO party in Vegas.......sounds like fun. Maybe we locals can arrange some boat rides on Mead for you. Or better yet, an excursion down to Havasu (about a 2 hour drive).

My hot rod shop is close to the Palms and Rio (4200 W Desert Inn rd). Always open for OSO'ers.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im pissed bern. im going the day your leaving. im not getting in till late. why dont you stay another day. erin thinks you should..
Old 05-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I just got back today. I stayed at the Venetian, that place was bad ass. I'm 45 and it about killed my ass! 5 days is way too much drinking and partying
Old 05-01-2007, 12:59 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

don't bother going. we're leaving tonight. we destroyed all of it. Went to JET at he MGM last nite. Cash Bar and I got in at 5ish.

We live and party in Ft. Laud and Miami and those chicks are skanks compared to this s****. NO BS>>>>> there were 300 + 10's in one club last nite. The 9's were leftovers. We'll b bak in a couple weeks.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:01 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
OSO party in Vegas.......sounds like fun. Maybe we locals can arrange some boat rides on Mead for you. Or better yet, an excursion down to Havasu (about a 2 hour drive).

My hot rod shop is close to the Palms and Rio (4200 W Desert Inn rd). Always open for OSO'ers.
OSO has been partying in vegas since sunday. On the laptop wifi at the pool rite now
Old 05-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

If u want a REAL good buffet,go to Terriables on paradise its unreal,and u will have $$$$ for the games!!! tripps
Old 05-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com
Went to JET at he MGM last nite. Cash Bar and I got in at 5ish.
You must STILL be drunk. JET is at the Mirage, not the MGM.

Good times.

Last edited by Jamie B.; 05-01-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:52 AM
Registered

Default Terribles

Originally Posted by tripps
If u want a REAL good buffet,go to Terriables on paradise its unreal,and u will have $$$$ for the games!!! tripps
My mom is there now. They had just eaten there last ngt & really enjoyed it & said it was very reasonable priced. I'm looking into dates going 07/10 - 07/18. My 40th falls on the
12th & would love to see Havasu while I'm there. I've heard it's beautiful minus the water tables being down. Looking so far like I'll be heading out solo again, but hopefully that will change by then. I would love to meet some of you guys & gals. The more the merrier is what I say!! Anyone been to the new Playboy club at the Palms? Sounds like a fun place to do an OSO meet & greet & I've also heard the Mandalay pool has the new "European" side. That could be an interesting spot too....lmao!!! Any suggestions to give a 40th bd a real bang are appreciated.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Registered

Cool Birthday gal trying like He!! to get to Vegas for her 40th!!

Originally Posted by BajaFresh

Sorry Baja, I just noticed your post after I posted in #39...Dah. Must be a blond thing, sorry.....lol. OMG, I would LOVE that!!! If it can't work out for any reason, I'll definitely put it in my plans to make it by your shop & ck it out. I usually stay at the Rio, but think I want to try & "strip" it this time, no pun intended in hopes of staying at Mandalay & getting some sun time in on the European side of the pool.....lmao. I just have to get my plans finalized so I know exactly when & where I'll be. I'm having issues with some large conventions that are planned during the wk I'm trying to go & my friends bit**** about the weather. Like I told them, I'm only 40 once & I'll go solo if I have too. Sh#! or get off the pot!! I'm stubborn that way....lol. I've never been out there in the summer time so am looking forward to breaking up the gambling with some fun sun time. Not that we don't get enough here in sunny Florida, but will I still be able to breathe out there in July?....lol.

Quick Reply: Gonna be in Vegas 6/13 -6/17

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.