Notices

Lip-ship performance

Old 04-09-2007, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Lip-ship performance

Haven't dealt a lot with Phil and his Crew there. But can attest it is the best customer service I've recieved in the boating industry.

I will definetly consider buying my next cig from him. I purchased some parts for my tiger and the lady that took the order knew what I was talking about, was polite (actually appreciated the business even though I wasn't spending 1/2 million on a new boat) a lot of people out there only pay attention when you are throwing around big money, and I recieved what I needed when I needed it.

A++ in my book Phil and if you keep treating customers like that you will be the only cig dealer.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

well said dude...phil is cool....
Old 04-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

Phil is absolutely the best. And yes, Vanessa does know what she's talking about. If you ever need anything and for some reason cant reach Phil, she's the one to talk to.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

same service for us. when i bought my top gun he treated us like we spent 10x's the money. 1st class all the way. and vanessa is the best.
todd
Old 04-09-2007, 05:32 PM
BRD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW .... this is so nice to hear these days ! Not what I'm used to hearing from most of the folks out there these days thats for sure ! Nice job Phil and Co. !
Old 04-09-2007, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Phil runs a real solid operation. His standards are among the highest in the industry and his customer service is second to none. Phil found me my Top Gun, did not make a dime on the deal and treats me like an old friend when I stop in for a visit.
Someday I hope to be in a position to buy a new Lip-Ship Cigarette.

Kurt
Old 04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Phil helped me sell my cig when i could not make it to miami for the weekend, took my customer for a ride on a saturday (he is not open on sat) and closed the deal and vanessa help with the paperwork - He knows ill be back soon

Wild
Old 04-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
Phil found me my Top Gun, did not make a dime on the deal
Kurt

You weren't the only one he didn't make a dime on when he sold you your boat. He didn't make a penny on ours....Actually, lost money. I remember telling people about it on here when we got our gun and people rolling their eyes in dis-belief. It's too bad that this industry is so jaded with shady people that when someone like Phil treats you so well, it's hard to believe.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Phil

The guy is *****'n.. That's it... Period. He's top shelf and so is his work. And he's very straight up and honest, a man of his word. If Phil quotes a price on something, he sticks to it, doesn't come up with a BS excuse and change on you later. And if he says something is going to be done by a certain time, it's done. No excuses. The guy goes WAY out of his way to take care of his customers. As far as I'm concerned.. He's the best. You just don't get that kind of service. If you're thinking about buying a Cigarette, see Phil first.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phil is a super guy. Stopped in to his place to look around last February. He set up a visit to the Cig plant even though they were closed to prepare for the Miami boat show the following week (and I'm a Formula owner ...).

Quick Reply: Lip-ship performance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.