Couple MTIs on Biscayne Bay >

Couple MTIs on Biscayne Bay

Notices

Couple MTIs on Biscayne Bay

Old 04-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couple MTIs on Biscayne Bay

Saw the yellow one headed north as I was headed to Stiltsville. On my way back in I saw what was probably Gino's new ride headed south; how'd she run Gino? Looked like you were haulin'!
By the time I got back to the Broad Causeway, they both caught up.
Attached Thumbnails Couple MTIs on Biscayne Bay-benz-mti.jpg   Couple MTIs on Biscayne Bay-mti.jpg  
Old 04-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

The yellow/purple is a 42 w/1075's. George Kovacs owns it. The silver boat is Gino.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They were also testing the Old CRC boat on Friday out of TNT. That boat is incredible up close!!!!
Lucky Strike is George the one that lives in Keystone and is that my old F2 boat as your avatar?

Brett
Miccosukee Indian Gaming #30
Old 04-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by BAD APPLE
They were also testing the Old CRC boat on Friday out of TNT. That boat is incredible up close!!!!
Lucky Strike is George the one that lives in Keystone and is that my old F2 boat as your avatar?

Brett
Miccosukee Indian Gaming #30
I'm not sure if it's Keystone or North Miami but I know he keeps it on a lift by TNT. Yes, we have your old F2, we met you at Grant's when we first bought it.
Attached Thumbnails Couple MTIs on Biscayne Bay-img_2865.jpg  
Old 04-15-2007, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The CRC boat has been hanging out in the Gables all weekend... Guy used to have a Skater there, guess he moved up??
Old 04-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I was with Larry Goldman in the Benz boat and George Kovac was in his. The Benz boat is frickin incredible! Rides like a Mercedes but accelerates like a Lamborghini. Never in my life have I experienced anything like this. I had goose bumps a couple of times while accelerating! I know they spent a ton building this boat, I know see where! I didn't realize the back is extended more then any other 44 and the front was also stretched. It rides so level. I braced my self a couple of times for waves that would have launched my 39, this boat went over them like they were a couple of speed bumps. I must say Hats off to Randy Scism and Gary! They built the most incredible boat I have ever been in!
Old 04-15-2007, 10:40 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I was with Larry Goldman in the Benz boat and George Kovac was in his. The Benz boat is frickin incredible! Rides like a Mercedes but accelerates like a Lamborghini. Never in my life have I experienced anything like this. I had goose bumps a couple of times while accelerating! I know they spent a ton building this boat, I know see where! I didn't realize the back is extended more then any other 44 and the front was also stretched. It rides so level. I braced my self a couple of times for waves that would have launched my 39, this boat went over them like they were a couple of speed bumps. I must say Hats off to Randy Scism and Gary! They built the most incredible boat I have ever been in!
So when ya gonna run it with the 40's on it? Or are you even gonna do that? Looks nice!
Old 04-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

yup that's keystone point, where the yellow mti lives....my dad also lives there and a couple of go fast boat as well

Mike