Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ohio peeps !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/156028-ohio-peeps.html)

offshoredrillin 04-15-2007 08:24 PM

Ohio peeps !!!

Well, the orange palace is finally back in MD and looks absolutely beautiful, thanks Glassdave for doing such a great job. I had never been to Cleavland so we went there to party on sat night and I got to meet quite a few of the peeps from oso. I also got to see Dean Gellners shop and leave a special gift on a set of 41 apache motors :D, Jerry and wifepoo made it out to party as well as stopping in Ted's (dreamers) bars. It really was a pleasure to hang out and meet everyone, I just have one question though. Is it an ohio law that AC/DC gets played at 11 o'clock on sat mornings on every station? I was channel surfing and they had them on the first 8 stations I clicked to:eek:..thanks again for the hospitality everyone, even the pooch had a blast!

TeamSaris 04-15-2007 08:25 PM

pics

dreamer 04-15-2007 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 2094538)
pics

tooooo drunk:drink:

phragle 04-15-2007 11:03 PM

hmmm I was partying in cleveland last night, went to mercury, motion and put in baylakewood...

LEOPAJM 04-16-2007 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2094535)
Well, the orange palace is finally back in MD and looks absolutely beautiful, thanks Glassdave for doing such a great job. I had never been to Cleavland so we went there to party on sat night and I got to meet quite a few of the peeps from oso. I also got to see Dean Gellners shop and leave a special gift on a set of 41 apache motors :D, Jerry and wifepoo made it out to party as well as stopping in Ted's (dreamers) bars. It really was a pleasure to hang out and meet everyone, I just have one question though. Is it an ohio law that AC/DC gets played at 11 o'clock on sat mornings on every station? I was channel surfing and they had them on the first 8 stations I clicked to:eek:..thanks again for the hospitality everyone, even the pooch had a blast!

Nice to meet ya man ! Hope to see ya again out on the lake !:drink:

Racegirl3 04-16-2007 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 2094711)
hmmm I was partying in cleveland last night, went to mercury, motion and put in baylakewood...

I swear I saw you walk past!!! We were in Sushi Rocks and I grabbed Dave and said I swear Phragle just walked by. Too funny! :drink:

Racegirl3 04-16-2007 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 2094597)
tooooo drunk:drink:

Thanks again Ted. Had a great time gettin overserved :drink:

phragle 04-16-2007 08:20 AM

damn..I go on road trips and girls are picking me out in crowds...is this a good thing???????

Racegirl3 04-16-2007 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 2094879)
damn..I go on road trips and girls are picking me out in crowds...is this a good thing???????

As long as they are picking you out of crowds and not line ups ...its all good :p :drink:

pkspx 04-16-2007 12:59 PM

Nice to meet some of you guys too!