Notices

Any Wisconsin OSO'ers

Old 06-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Found an apartment today at City Hall Square Apartmets........ Right across the river from Rock Bottom. Its a pretty cool 2 bedroom loft.......... Bring on the fun!!
Jr.
Yippy!!!

MRP you came out of the closet!!
Old 06-07-2007, 06:20 PM
mrp
Registered

Originally Posted by RonS
How have the noise police been on the river MRP?
This will be the first trip up there this season. I have been lucky in the past and have not encountered the noise police. I keep the pipes closed when I am in the no wake areas . So far they have left me alone.

Yes Downtown I am a self proclaimed lurker. Love the site but don't chime in very often as you can see. Your posts keep me very entertained.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:04 AM
Registered

Received 364 Likes on 209 Posts

Finally Here and settled in. My fiance and I hit summer fest last friday and been having fun. Fireworks were great except for the rain and lightning. I gotta lot of pics to post from over at the rock bottom out our window but, thanks vista...... cant resize them quite yet. Looking forward to meeting ya alll.
Jr.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:33 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Finally Here and settled in. My fiance and I hit summer fest last friday and been having fun. Fireworks were great except for the rain and lightning. I gotta lot of pics to post from over at the rock bottom out our window but, thanks vista...... cant resize them quite yet. Looking forward to meeting ya alll.
Jr.

swing on by Mc Kinley marina over the week-end we have a gang heading up from Chi-Town for the fest. we have 9 spots on "K" dock......BZ

here is my boat
Attached Thumbnails Any Wisconsin OSO'ers-dsc00002.jpg  

Last edited by BZ; 07-05-2007 at 06:34 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
swing on by Mc Kinley marina over the week-end we have a gang heading up from Chi-Town for the fest. we have 9 spots on "K" dock......BZ

here is my boat
Bob,
Thanks for the invite but I am flying home this weekend for a wedding saturday night. Saturday Morning I have to tear down our one engine to get ready to send to the machine shop.
Thanks again,
Jr.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Registered

J-Bonz, from a former Wisconsinite(Kenosha), check out the Chain of Lakes in northern Illinois, about an hour south from Milwaukee. Thursday Night is drag boat races at Blarney's Island on Grass Lake. Many performance boaters of WI and Il hang out there and it is a blast. It is a guaranteed good time and a legendary experience.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gerritm
J-Bonz, from a former Wisconsinite(Kenosha), check out the Chain of Lakes in northern Illinois, about an hour south from Milwaukee. Thursday Night is drag boat races at Blarney's Island on Grass Lake. Many performance boaters of WI and Il hang out there and it is a blast. It is a guaranteed good time and a legendary experience.
Nice.......... I was raised on a 18 bubbledeck jet. That would be cool to check out
Jr.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Registered

Heres some pics out our window
Attached Thumbnails Any Wisconsin OSO'ers-nyc-milwaukee-wi-452.3.jpg   Any Wisconsin OSO'ers-nyc-milwaukee-wi-470.3.jpg   Any Wisconsin OSO'ers-nyc-milwaukee-wi-471.3.jpg  

Old 07-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered

great location! You are right there alright.

2nd pic is OSO RJ1340 in his 47.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Registered

Here are some more........
Attached Thumbnails Any Wisconsin OSO'ers-nyc-milwaukee-wi-473.3.jpg   Any Wisconsin OSO'ers-nyc-milwaukee-wi-476.3.3.jpg   Any Wisconsin OSO'ers-nyc-milwaukee-wi-477.3.jpg  

Quick Reply: Any Wisconsin OSO'ers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.