I earned a Bud in a Dry County.........

Notices

I earned a Bud in a Dry County.........

Old 04-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by marineclean
LOL.
Just look at that Sun Burned shaved head. Thank You for everything guys! You put on an excellent show and everyone enjoyed the Bud goodies.

See yall soon!

BTW, Is that a reflection....
Off your head or the boat??? DOH!

Looks fantastic Donnie

I should be trying your product (finally) here in NJ in couple weeks ... still got to tow it down and get my new carbs installed before cleaning her up for '07 launch. I'll report in when done with pics too. Hope it looks half as good as that reflection on KiloKat

Chris
Old 04-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Donnie,

I rented a mexi this weekend for $100 and he buffed the entire boat with yellow and black foam pads and finess-it. We then followed up with a coat of Leverage on the whole boat.

It came out excellent. My wife said the refection of the water on the boat was amazing! Now the real test, how long will it last in the NJ/NY polluted air?
Old 04-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Doesn't answer my question. I'm assuming one product is formulated for gel, the other is formulated for paint (clear coat) or is having 2 products just a marketing gimmic? If my boat is all PPG paint with clear do I use the tow rig product?

I know where to buy it, I don't know which product I need to buy.
As if you are gonna polish the boat
Old 04-24-2007, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hunster
Dangit, you beat me to it
Old 04-25-2007, 08:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hunster
Sure, gotta get a coat of something on the cat, that is why I asked the question. Still don't completely understand though, didn't think it mattered what was under the paint but I guess it does. What I hear is same product for gel whether its painted or not. I'm gonna get me some today and a new buffer (Makita 9227c) too.

I have to hurry though, pool water temp went from 58 on Sunday to 73 last night. A couple more days and it'll be at 86 then all bets are off. The other little boat will be in the driveway on 5/5 found a tow guy.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Dangit, you beat me to it
Like I said, you're a little confused with the "main boat" concept.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Like I said, you're a little confused with the "main boat" concept.
NO, the main boat is the the big boat, the Velocity, afterall that is your screen name, right? This is a performance boating site, right? Or are you gonna change your name to mr_whaler? The other site, powerboatsonly.com, is being dedicated to the non-performance boater. I'm sure no one took the screen names mr_whaler or mr_kayak yet.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah blah "Get back to work" ...... I'm gettin.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucididee
NO, the main boat is the the big boat, the Velocity, afterall that is your screen name, right? This is a performance boating site, right? Or are you gonna change your name to mr_whaler? The other site, powerboatsonly.com, is being dedicated to the non-performance boater. I'm sure no one took the screen names mr_whaler or mr_kayak yet.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah blah "Get back to work" ...... I'm gettin.
Like I said you are confused. The cat is a performance boat as is the Anthony, you just choose to focus on one boat. The other 4 boats are not performance boats.

Got my order in for Donnie's Leverage, wonder how long the shelf life is cause it may be sitting for a while
Old 04-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Registered

"Offshore Only" so quit chatting bout those little toys. I see the fuel budget went to fuel to heat the pool. When you are done with the teaspoon of polish you need to do the mini cat , I'd like to give it a try with the polish! I have a wheel if you don't want to buy one , you're welcome to use it. Have all the foam 3m pads. Have a orb for the polish/wax too.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:38 AM
Registered

You can get my Oxidation Remover if you need to remove any imperfections then apply my Polish by hand. The shelf life of my polish is fine. I still have some of my original mixes that are four years old and use them all the time.

Donnie

Quick Reply: I earned a Bud in a Dry County.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.