Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I earned a Bud in a Dry County......... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/156603-i-earned-bud-dry-county.html)

marineclean 04-23-2007 06:44 PM

I earned a Bud in a Dry County.........

3 Attachment(s)
LOL. :drink:
Just look at that Sun Burned shaved head. Thank You for everything guys! You put on an excellent show and everyone enjoyed the Bud goodies. :D

See yall soon!

BTW, Is that a reflection....:evilb: :drink:

Jassman 04-23-2007 07:17 PM

Boat looks great, love the product. Im going to need some more. Thanks Jeff

Anarchy Powerboats 04-23-2007 07:25 PM

Why is it that video and camera folk always wear fishin vests:D

marineclean 04-23-2007 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING (Post 2103645)
Why is it that video and camera folk always wear fishin vests:D

LOL! and don't forget Panama hats.

Thanks Jeff. I'll be in touch.

KiloKat 04-24-2007 07:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2103598)
Thank You for everything guys! You put on an excellent show and everyone enjoyed the Bud goodies. :D

Thanks to your help and products, the boat never looked better going to the crane. You should have seen the beads of water on the boat after the race - they were huge! Thanks again!

Bad Ass Industrial 04-24-2007 09:57 AM

weres the pic of this bud? lol

mr_velocity 04-24-2007 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by marineclean (Post 2103598)
Just look at that Sun Burned shaved head. Thank You for everything guys! You put on an excellent show and everyone enjoyed the Bud goodies. :D

See yall soon!

BTW, Is that a reflection....:evilb: :drink:

Which product you using on it? With all the paint do you use the tow rig product or the cleaner, polish protectant?

BY U BOY 04-24-2007 02:57 PM

hey Donnie i have a boat you can come rub and ill give you more than 1 bud:drink: :drink:

mr_velocity 04-24-2007 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2104455)
"Leverage" available at Trick Marine

Doesn't answer my question. I'm assuming one product is formulated for gel, the other is formulated for paint (clear coat) or is having 2 products just a marketing gimmic? If my boat is all PPG paint with clear do I use the tow rig product?

I know where to buy it, I don't know which product I need to buy.

marineclean 04-24-2007 07:08 PM

Hey Mr. V,

1 product is for fiberglass and 1 is for metal.

I use my Leverage Polish on all boats, anything fiberglass and on cars as well. My Tow Rig is just for painted metal. It gives an excellent deep shine, but dosen't offer as much longevity or protection. Tow Rig is for your show car not your boat.

Donnie