Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Why Hasn't This Sold Yet???? >

Why Hasn't This Sold Yet????

Notices

Why Hasn't This Sold Yet????

Old 04-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I notice that one everytime I go dreaming, er, I mean shopping... through the classifieds.
Looks like very well cared for.
The graphics are a little too "loud" for me, but not over-the-top Ronald McDonald. I could live with it for a few season's, then paint it something a little more subtle.
Nice boat, good price.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

ABOUT 10,000 TO MUCH, there was a blown one with 750s or 800s in plymouth mass a couple of yrs ago that was mint nice paint too, it sold for that 4 or 5yrs ago. its nice wish I had the money
Old 04-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Registered

Who actually owns the boat right NOW...Do they have any pics of this boat in the water or running,I bet it would bring a whole new perspective on the graphics.....
Old 04-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Registered

Seems high for an 18 year old, 30" boat that probably won't do 75 MPH. Especially in this market.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by pshannon
Who actually owns the boat right NOW...Do they have any pics of this boat in the water or running,I bet it would bring a whole new perspective on the graphics.....
carter31 here on OSO owns the boat. He buys and sells quite a few Bullets. He usually buys them and fixes them up, keeps them a year or two, and then moves on to another one. He and Kevin @ Midwest Powerboats usually work on them together. That in itself should say enough about the work performed on these boats if it's needed.

Don't be afriad of anything Carter has for sale. I have spoken to him about the last two he has had on the market. He is not afraid to tell you what is wrong and what is right about each one.

Luckily for the rest of you I have been too financially strapped to my new shop building and the construction of a new home to purchase it. If it wasn't for that we wouldn't be sitting here complaning about that price of that boat. Which IMO is a fair price.

Buck

Last edited by buck183; 04-25-2007 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

If it's the boat I'm thinking of, it came from a buddy of mine in St. Louis. I'll try to get him to chime in. I know it needed some work, but it sounds like the new owner has probably fixed it up.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Its into Cafe Racer territory at that price.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Madcow
Seems high for an 18 year old, 30" boat that probably won't do 75 MPH. Especially in this market.
Um...Pretty sure it should run 75mph+ w/550's...
Old 04-26-2007, 06:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
ABOUT 10,000 TO MUCH, there was a blown one with 750s or 800s in plymouth mass a couple of yrs ago that was mint nice paint too, it sold for that 4 or 5yrs ago. its nice wish I had the money
Originally Posted by Madcow
Originally Posted by obnoxus
Its into Cafe Racer territory at that price.

In my opinion, that boat is worth the asking price. Dustin has done a nice job with all of his previous Bullets. Any Cafe that is going for 53K is a junkbox that needs a TON of work. The boat should do 75mph with that power.

The third line in my signature below is what makes OSO wonderful!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 06:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Here's a link to a thread that has the speeds vs. HP in a Bullet. 500 HP's will get you 73mph. My old Bullet had about 600 per side and ran 83 on it's best day, but always 79 or so on a hot, humid day. The paint on mine was done by the same painter (Vincent Custom Paint) and still looks very good 6 years later.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...=Bullet+speeds

Quick Reply: Why Hasn't This Sold Yet????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.