Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Awesome Pics!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/156766-awesome-pics.html)

cfischer 04-25-2007 04:10 PM

Awesome Pics!!!

3 Attachment(s)
This was one of the funniest days of boating I've ever had!! Last year SOTW!! The day the Sabers ruled the water!!! I look at these pics every day!

CAPTAIN CHUCK 04-25-2007 04:33 PM

Dude those pics are sick!!!!! Rock on!!!!:evilb:

Todd Hartigh 04-25-2007 05:05 PM

CJ, they were sweet but they didnt rule over tylers skater. That ride was smooth as glass. Parn and the boys were testing air traffic controllers that day.:D

Things getting busy around there?

Todd

cfischer 04-25-2007 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh (Post 2106014)
CJ, they were sweet but they didnt rule over tylers skater. That ride was smooth as glass. Parn and the boys were testing air traffic controllers that day.:D

Things getting busy around there?

Todd

I can remember seeing Tyler out of the corner of my eye!! He tried hard to get by but ask him to tell you how it felt to have the whole boat turn in mid air?!!! He was right there with us just as he should be!! I gotta get some pics of him.

Yea things are picking up and we are having a great time!! Let me know a good weekend you guys can stop by and I'll have some cold ones for ya!! We're gonna have a couple parties this year so I'll make sure I let you know!!

C'mon Summer!!!!!

speed demon 04-25-2007 08:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey! Is that Mike Vorce in the Yellow Saber? Sounds like he'll be heading to Jail soon. Doubt we'll see him on the water this year. Probably be his last boat ride for many years.

Those are awesome boats. They just about ran me over in my 27 PQ after lunch out of Grand Haven.

Here's the Skater.

Hydrocruiser 04-25-2007 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by offshore whore (Post 2106028)
I can remember seeing Tyler out of the corner of my eye!! He tried hard to get by but ask him to tell you how it felt to have the whole boat turn in mid air?!!! He was right there with us just as he should be!! I gotta get some pics of him.

Yea things are picking up and we are having a great time!! Let me know a good weekend you guys can stop by and I'll have some cold ones for ya!! We're gonna have a couple parties this year so I'll make sure I let you know!!

C'mon Summer!!!!!

Nice avatar...somebody arrest her and make her put her hands up...:D

Todd Hartigh 04-25-2007 10:37 PM

Yeah, he said it got pretty hairy on the second leg a couple times. Katie & I rode with him and Dina the first leg. That was katies first ride over 100.

We are always up for some beers!

Thanks for the invite!

SKRAMER 04-26-2007 06:19 AM

Great pics!! Got to love those rough water boats!!!!!!

cfischer 04-26-2007 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by speed demon (Post 2106284)
Hey! Is that Mike Vorce in the Yellow Saber? Sounds like he'll be heading to Jail soon. Doubt we'll see him on the water this year. Probably be his last boat ride for many years.

Those are awesome boats. They just about ran me over in my 27 PQ after lunch out of Grand Haven.

Here's the Skater.

Yes that is Mike and I am right next to him. Just trying to forget about the bull**** right now and remember some good times but I guess that can't happen without people making comments about Mike.

LEOPAJM 04-26-2007 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by offshore whore (Post 2105935)
This was one of the funniest days of boating I've ever had!! Last year SOTW!! The day the Sabers ruled the water!!! I look at these pics every day!

Yeah Baby ! :cool:

Whats up CJ ? You guys comin down to Sandusky / Kelleys in June ? :drink: