Notices

Awesome Pics!!!

Old 04-25-2007, 04:10 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Awesome Pics!!!

This was one of the funniest days of boating I've ever had!! Last year SOTW!! The day the Sabers ruled the water!!! I look at these pics every day!
Attached Thumbnails Awesome Pics!!!-saber-pics-034.jpg   Awesome Pics!!!-saber-pics-027.jpg   Awesome Pics!!!-saber-pics-044.jpg  

Old 04-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Registered

Dude those pics are sick!!!!! Rock on!!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Registered

CJ, they were sweet but they didnt rule over tylers skater. That ride was smooth as glass. Parn and the boys were testing air traffic controllers that day.

Things getting busy around there?

Todd
Old 04-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh
CJ, they were sweet but they didnt rule over tylers skater. That ride was smooth as glass. Parn and the boys were testing air traffic controllers that day.

Things getting busy around there?

Todd
I can remember seeing Tyler out of the corner of my eye!! He tried hard to get by but ask him to tell you how it felt to have the whole boat turn in mid air?!!! He was right there with us just as he should be!! I gotta get some pics of him.

Yea things are picking up and we are having a great time!! Let me know a good weekend you guys can stop by and I'll have some cold ones for ya!! We're gonna have a couple parties this year so I'll make sure I let you know!!

C'mon Summer!!!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered

Hey! Is that Mike Vorce in the Yellow Saber? Sounds like he'll be heading to Jail soon. Doubt we'll see him on the water this year. Probably be his last boat ride for many years.

Those are awesome boats. They just about ran me over in my 27 PQ after lunch out of Grand Haven.

Here's the Skater.
Attached Thumbnails Awesome Pics!!!-dsc00986-small-.jpg  
Old 04-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

Originally Posted by offshore whore
I can remember seeing Tyler out of the corner of my eye!! He tried hard to get by but ask him to tell you how it felt to have the whole boat turn in mid air?!!! He was right there with us just as he should be!! I gotta get some pics of him.

Yea things are picking up and we are having a great time!! Let me know a good weekend you guys can stop by and I'll have some cold ones for ya!! We're gonna have a couple parties this year so I'll make sure I let you know!!

C'mon Summer!!!!!
Nice avatar...somebody arrest her and make her put her hands up...
Old 04-25-2007, 10:37 PM
Registered

Yeah, he said it got pretty hairy on the second leg a couple times. Katie & I rode with him and Dina the first leg. That was katies first ride over 100.

We are always up for some beers!

Thanks for the invite!
Old 04-26-2007, 06:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great pics!! Got to love those rough water boats!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by speed demon
Hey! Is that Mike Vorce in the Yellow Saber? Sounds like he'll be heading to Jail soon. Doubt we'll see him on the water this year. Probably be his last boat ride for many years.

Those are awesome boats. They just about ran me over in my 27 PQ after lunch out of Grand Haven.

Here's the Skater.
Yes that is Mike and I am right next to him. Just trying to forget about the bull**** right now and remember some good times but I guess that can't happen without people making comments about Mike.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by offshore whore
This was one of the funniest days of boating I've ever had!! Last year SOTW!! The day the Sabers ruled the water!!! I look at these pics every day!

Yeah Baby !

Whats up CJ ? You guys comin down to Sandusky / Kelleys in June ?

Quick Reply: Awesome Pics!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.