Help, My boat just got stollen!!! In St Pete, Fl

Notices

Help, My boat just got stollen!!! In St Pete, Fl

Old 04-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help, My boat just got stollen!!! In St Pete, Fl

Hello Guys,
My 2001 Yamaha LS2000 Jet Boat was stolen tonight at 7:45PM from my apartment, the Coves in Brighton Bay across from Derby Lanes Dog track in St Petersburg, FL. It was white with bugandy graphics. numbers are FL8087LS, on a galvanized trailer. It has black HydroTurf on the swim deck, I aslo started installing the HydroTurf inside but it is incomplete. I just finished flushing the motors and went to grab the cover and it was stolen when I came back. It even had a lock on the hitch and I have the keys to the boat! I asked around and a Brownish/burgandy older Ford pickup with a billet grill was seen pulling it out of the lot. with two younger white guys in the truck. I will offer a substantial reward for information leading to the return of my boat. I am filled with rage right now and cannot belive this happeded. My number is 989-350-8444 Please help me get my boat back. Thanks guys

Josh Godden
Old 04-29-2007, 08:54 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Josh:
Can you post some pictures? I'm in and out of marinas and storage yards all day long. Sorry, hope you have insurance.
I know the violated feeling you have now.
Ed
Old 04-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! Good luck gettin it back .......
Old 04-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Registered

Thanks, I just bought this boat to get to know the waters in St. Pete/Tampa, The f-ers stole it in broad daylight. I literally was just going to my apt to get the cover came back and it was gone :sad:
Attached Thumbnails Help, My boat just got stollen!!! In St Pete, Fl-pict3220-small-.jpg  
Old 04-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered

Here is a pic
Old 04-30-2007, 07:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

MutherFockers!

I'll keep an eye out for it. I'm sure you've done so already, but get it reported asap! Might want to call some local marinas, they'll be getting fuel eventually, and you might even hit some of the local boat ramps with signs...The one off of 40th ave NE and Poplar comes to mind.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Registered

Thanks Nick,
I have reported it and am making rounds today with flyers. I will also be scouting ramps in the coming days. These boats are only good for calm intercoastal waters and lakes. Hopefully if the perps are stupid enough to take the boat in broad daylight they will be equally stupid and go on the local waters with it.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Perfectmix
Thanks Nick,
I have reported it and am making rounds today with flyers. I will also be scouting ramps in the coming days. These boats are only good for calm intercoastal waters and lakes. Hopefully if the perps are stupid enough to take the boat in broad daylight they will be equally stupid and go on the local waters with it.
Exactly. They'll either be joy-riding in the next few days, or it's going up for a quick sale. Either way, I'm almost certain it'll be staying local for the near future.

If you get a sign made up, post it here. I'll print a few and take them to the Harborage Marina. I'll be there this week.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Registered

Thanks again Nick, Heres my flyer
Attached Files
File Type: doc
BOAT STOLEN.doc (32.5 KB, 157 views)
Old 04-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll keep an eye out in Pass-a Grill (st pete beach). Lot of boats come to the restaurants behind my house.

Any other distinguishing marks?

Marc

Quick Reply: Help, My boat just got stollen!!! In St Pete, Fl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.