Notices

T2x???

Old 05-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Funny how an obsolete, ancient, over the hill old cantankerous TV commentator like Rich can stir up so much emotion on a forum that serves the performance boating community. Obviously a subject that the rotten old fart has no knowledge of what so ever. The guy thinks he knows so much about race boats its sickening.

Rich, go back to redoing the Ark and leave all the real race boat guys alone you stinkypants, archaic fossil from a time that even time forgot. If you insist on continuing to belittle all the racers, I will be forced to send the Quebec Army to your home and then you're gonna get it.

chuckle.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:57 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Funny how an obsolete, ancient, over the hill old cantankerous TV commentator like Rich can stir up so much emotion on a forum that serves the performance boating community. Obviously a subject that the rotten old fart has no knowledge of what so ever. The guy thinks he knows so much about race boats its sickening.

Rich, go back to redoing the Ark and leave all the real race boat guys alone you stinkypants, archaic fossil from a time that even time forgot. If you insist on continuing to belittle all the racers, I will be forced to send the Quebec Army to your home and then you're gonna get it.

chuckle.
Oklahomer resents that remark.......... and you know what that means.....
Old 05-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Charter Member #1093
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Senor Luhrs,

We'll always have Corpus Christi in our hearts,

Tu Amigo,

Estabon David
Old 05-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
. . . .I will be forced to send the Quebec Army to your home and then you're gonna get it. .

chuckle.
Quebec Army . . . .hell . . . our salvation army could kick their ass.

Rich this has been one of the most entertaining threads in a long time.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 05-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T2x
My era was about keeping quiet and proving it on the race course.......with an occasional wild party thrown in for good measure.
T2x
Yeah, but back then a "wild party" involved girls lifting their hoop skirts just high enough to show some calf.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RG3,

You may want to go back and read about the recent history of APBA. Our very own T2x was on the board not too long ago, trying to turn things around. Unfortunately, he is not the type to throw a temper tantrum and stomp his feet and cry until he gets what he wants. He prefers to allow his actions, successes and abilities do his talking for him. He is a leader in the truest sense. He doesn't cave in to going along with the popular notion du jour. He doesn't go along with someone else's thought process because it is "the" thing to do (unless it is his better half's, then he has NO CHOICE), he stands up for what he believes in, and until you have walked a mile in his shoes, (or swam a mile in his trunks....eeeewwwwwwwww) you may want to re-consider.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
where is the love in you?????
The best part of your love ran down JC's leg
Old 05-03-2007, 09:44 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveDavid
Senor Luhrs,

We'll always have Corpus Christi in our hearts,

Tu Amigo,

Estabon David
Hola

Don't forget the APBA banquets we hosted together.... I think they were the funniest events in racing history.

Tu Amigo

Ricardo Luhrs

Last edited by T2x; 05-03-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shane .... I would not and have never discounted what Tx has done .. or who he is ... but he does have a habit of belittling todays racers and todays race series (see post 113). I totally agree with him that there are issues, however, constantly pointing out the issues and never offering suggestions on how to make it better really doesnt help anything does it? I think alot of the chest thumping posts are funny as hell ... but I know the guys and I know that its all tongue in cheek. They are highly competitive, just like the racers of yester year were (and probably still are). My point is ... Im betting that things back in the day weren't perfect either .... it is what it is .... and Im enjoyin it ... just like Im sure Tx enjoyed it back in the day too. Im sorry he doesnt continue to enjoy the races ..... we cant change that ... but there are alot of racers/fans that are already enjoying this race season with OSS and SBI and alot of us that are countin down the days til June 1 Come on Summer!!!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

We usually have threads like this in the 3rd week of January; not the first week of May!

Attached Thumbnails T2x???-popcorn.jpg  
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: T2x???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.