Notices

T2x???

Old 05-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
I wholeheartedly agree......remember when Factory1 and2 were on TV.......NO mention of the make of boats.....sponsors only.....the leader rundowns.....all sponsors.....and it was supposed to be "factory against factory"......I remember straining at my TV set......Is that a Warlock......or......what is that???.......

For God sakes!......get the MTIs vs the Skaters.......Tomlinson vs Impressia ...... capitalise on Fountain vs Outerlimits......use it in your print adds........on your radio adds......Its not that difficult.......instead the adds focus on speed and excitment......OK.......so you go to the race (which I have )and its like "OK....theres alot of boats out here......ahhhhhhh who am I supposed to cheer for?.......the blue one ahhhhhh.....looks pretty"
I have several race posters in my garage......not ONE mentions an individual.

It should be......"OK,see that number (24) boat.....he thinks he's Mr clean Mr perfect.......and that boat number (20....get it!) is Mr Baddazz......I wanna see Baddazz smoke Mr Perfects clock!!"

Boat racing DOES NOT understand WHATSOEVER how to make rivalries work for them.......
T2x - no comment on this.......???

Offshore racing HAS rivalries.......why dont they capatalise on them......???
Old 05-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We have some great rivalries between some teams .... but I think it was referred to as chest thumping
Old 05-05-2007, 12:05 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

T2x - no comment on this.......???

\

For the past 25 years I have advocated featuring our key personalities in the media.

Our best are Stevie, JT, Imprescia, Jeff Harris, Billy Moore, Balough, Dyke, Serrales, Robertson, Sgro and a few others. Rarely do they race against each other, and some are on the beach. How do you emphasize rivalries, personalities and competition, when there is no racing continuity to carry the theme?

Personality development and creating a fan base for our sport's key players is yet another casuality of the bewilderment which emanates from too many classes and organizations.

T2x
Old 05-05-2007, 12:13 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
We have some great rivalries between some teams .... but I think it was referred to as chest thumping

Rivalries are created by a large number of talented people striving to be the best on a level playing field and achieving this by beating the very best....not one or two guys.

Chest thumping is bragging about yourself and trash talking about your competitors every chance you get. This occurs at the bar, in forums like this, and sometimes at race sites. It has hurt the sport immensely and created an image of amateurism and petty finger pointing...and has no place in a true racing environment. To go back to an earlier post, true racing is about keeping your mouth shut and proving your ability on the race course, with humility, respect, and gratitude to your team and the people who work so hard to create a forum for you to race on in the first place.

There may be great rivalries today but they exist in the minds of very few people who actually care....and that is a shame.

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 05-05-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Rivalries are created by a large number of talented people striving to be the best on a level playing field and achieving this by beating the very best....not one or two guys.

Chest thumping is bragging about yourself and trash talking about your competitors every chance you get. This occurs at the bar, in forums like this, and sometimes at race sites. It has hurt the sport immensely and created an image of amateurism and petty finger pointing...and has no place in a true racing environment. To go back to an earlier post, true racing is about keeping your mouth shut and proving your ability on the race course, with humility, respect, and gratitude to your team and the people who work so hard to create a forum for you to race on in the first place.

There may be great rivalries today but they exist in the minds of very few people who actually care....and that is a shame.

T2x
Hmmm.
Very well said.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

żisnt t2x stecz father? or is the father of steczś first born?
Old 05-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ratman
żisnt t2x stecz father? or is the father of steczś first born?
i thougt you were dead!!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 05:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Here we go with the classes.

There are three classes....that's it.

They are putting up the money and effort to get movie footage....that is their whole agenda.

The racers either go with the three classes or don't go.......it isn't what I would do, but I'm not putting the money up either.
True old School offshore !

And back to this thread.

When T2X became obsolete, that was @ the day Real Offshore Racing ended in USA, IMO.

Thank God There Still Is UIM.
*Those who don´t know what a T2X is doesn´t know more about boatracing than a pig about a satellite.

Rich-keep them stories coming or OSO will become
"just another" site !
Greetings from an Offshore fan 4000 miles East and way more up north than NJ...(like Anchorage, Alaska)

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 05-06-2007 at 05:08 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

T2X's evil stepchild..
Attached Thumbnails T2x???-t4.jpg  
Old 05-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Isn't Alaska West? I guess that's why you guys don't go far from shore....................

Quick Reply: T2x???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.