Notices

Carrera Power boats.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Latitude Powerboats
Misprint, 70-75mph easy obtainable with twin 300xs, of course base on options, seating fuel capacity, etc...
Triple set up completely rig once again depending on options just about 6-6500lbs.

Money back 80 or less 100% money back, 80 + you pay 5000k per extra miles. Deal Or No Deal...
One other note....if you had not noticed this thread was about Carrera Powerboats........hijacking and pushing your boat line on another thread unrelated to to your product is not cool...no matter how good or bad your product is. That is why there is a classified section on OSO....just an FYI...or start your own thread on how great your boats are and not coat tail another MFG thread to get noticed.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:58 AM
Registered

Default Apologies

My apologies to you, I’m pretty new to this and I thought this was general discussion not a private forum for Carrera.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Latitude Powerboats
My apologies to you, I’m pretty new to this and I thought this was general discussion not a private forum for Carrera.
No not a PRIVATE forum but NOT the classifieds either......you can have a discussion but your trying to sell product. There is a difference...go back and re read all your posts if you need clarification.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Performace CC shoot out in the works?

Yep I think there should be an offical OSO performance CC shoot out with results posted here on OSO. Some of the members here like Mark and I plus a few others that have owned performance CC's can do the testing with a manufactures rep on board. The testing would be done in Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico. A full write up with plenty of photos will be in the report and posted on OSO for the whole world to read.

Each boat will be graded on a form to test performance numbers that will include fuel burn and mpg at every rpm range, time to plane, handling. Rigging cleanlyness, build quality of boat and amenities, quality of hardware used, functional lay out of cockpit, ease of maintanance getting to bildge and other accessories.

So who's in?
Old 07-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Registered

Sign me up!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Registered

Sounds good to me, then we can hit Ybor City afterwards But lets make sure the boats are fueled equally ours holds (36' open) 375gal.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

I will help in the evaluation, and then buy the boat that I think is best . We need manufactures, all similiar powered, all approx same sizes and so on. Just keep me informed. Thanks Jeff
Old 07-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
I will help in the evaluation, and then buy the boat that I think is best . We need manufactures, all similiar powered, all approx same sizes and so on. Just keep me informed. Thanks Jeff
Yeah....measured actual running surfaces (transom to bow)
Old 07-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Registered

I'll also take this one with 3/300 Suzuki for the four stroke fans.
Attached Thumbnails Carrera Power boats.-pics-013.jpg  
Old 07-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, I would like to seriously put this together and have a fair report done on these performance cc's. I will need the help in some other people to fairly pull this off. My thought process is working and I will start the evaluation form. We need to set a date and I will look into a hotel with dock space on the water as all boats need to be run on the same day and with in the same time space.

Carrera, yes all boats should be run full of fuel. I would like to not make this just a speed run as there is so much more to the performance of a CC.

Quick Reply: Carrera Power boats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.