Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Carrera Power boats. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/157403-carrera-power-boats.html)

blingbling 05-03-2007 08:54 PM

Carrera Power boats.

Anybody have info on these boats, if so good or bad. I'm intrested in the CC Carrera boats built in FL, not the Cali baesed Carrera boats. Thanks

bgchuby01 05-03-2007 10:45 PM

Greg I heard that they are the bayliner of cc. didn't you just get one last year

blingbling 05-03-2007 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by bgchuby01 (Post 2116203)
Greg I heard that they are the bayliner of cc. didn't you just get one last year

I did, but looking fot another. Thanks for the info.

TSPM 05-04-2007 09:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bgchuby01 (Post 2116203)

Sorry Jeff I beg to differ....have you seen one? Been on one?

They make a very well built CC....and Oh Yeah...."HEARD".....from who?:rolleyes:

They are not into mass marketing like some brands....they sell them based on quality, performance and customer service. The product speaks for itself ..... Here is a pic of the 32.

FeverMike 05-05-2007 11:05 AM

TSPM, got anymore detailed pictures of these boats? I looked at them quickly at a dealer down in the Keys a few years ago. They seemed like really nice boats. Anyone know the company history?
Thanks! Mike

DRIVEN1 05-05-2007 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by TSPM (Post 2116472)
Sorry Jeff I beg to differ....have you seen one? Been on one?

They make a very well built CC....and Oh Yeah...."HEARD".....from who?:rolleyes:

They are not into mass marketing like some brands....they sell them based on quality, performance and customer service. The product speaks for itself ..... Here is a pic of the 32.

The boat looks great, but they have not had a website that has worked in probably a year. I just sold my Lightning and am looking for a large CC. I was told they just built one with triple 300XS that should come close to 80 mph.

DRIVEN1 05-05-2007 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2117691)
Another idea is FeverMike has a sweet 38 Fountain fisher in the mid-70's w/trip Verado's for sale..

It is a very nice boat, he has towed my Lightning when the drives were stuck. I may end up buying another Fountain, but whatever I buy will be a 2008 or 2009 depending on when I can sell my house.

DRIVEN1 05-05-2007 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by marylandmark (Post 2117705)
Concept has a 42 on the way!!

Look for it at the 2008 Miami Boat Show

10'6 beam
trips standard, quads an option
twin step hull
full galley
enclosed head
sink and shower
full master stateroom
6 foot headroom thru out

That looks very nice, do you have anymore pictures of it?

FeverMike 05-05-2007 04:27 PM

Thanks for the props Mark but Driven1 lives down the street fromme and has seen my boat. I am not sure but Driven might be looking for a differnt style CC than my 38TE...however don't let my big fish boat out run ya!

blingbling 05-05-2007 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike (Post 2117760)
Thanks for the props Mark but Driven1 lives down the street fromme and has seen my boat. I am not sure but Driven might be looking for a differnt style CC than my 38TE...however don't let my big fish boat out run ya!

Mike, will Fountain build the boat custom to what you want? And why is the 38 faster then the 34. And yes if I were looking for used, Mikes boat would be it. I'll tell ya what if I could find an honest 80 mph CC built like I want it, I would get rid of my Cats once and for all. This 2 boat crap is getting expensive.