Predator Powerboats Does It Again...

Old 06-02-2019, 01:49 PM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Invitation

Originally Posted by noli
No offense joe

but before you propagate negative press like this, you should talk to Arnaldo to get the other side of the story

I have no stake at Predator Powerboats so this is the end of my rebuttal

I'm just a poor picture posterman

well Noli please let arnaldo put his side here on the thread so everybody can read it instead of hide in his shop , and please don’t be so shy you are much more then a picture poster man

Old 06-02-2019, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the input. I'm not responsible for the negative press, the builder is because they didn't remedy a problem and he (the owner) went public. If the paint falls off of a brand new build who is on the hook? I agree that I don't know the entire story but unless the customer insisted on an inferior painter or such, its a new build, right? All I did Noli was raise the question? If Pillini, Doug Wright, Skater, Spectre, MTI, Mystic and whomever else is in the same arena and they are selling boats faster than they can build them, in most cases at almost twice the price, and Predator has sold one in two years, why is that? As you said earlier, I'm not the only person out there asking the same question. With all of this said, I am looking forward to seeing and hearing about the second WB. When will it be finished?
Old 06-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 532 Likes on 329 Posts

I really don't know the details of this

Last edited by noli; 06-02-2019 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Registered

let's talk later, I think I know where the confusion is

Last edited by noli; 06-02-2019 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Registered

I really don't have a dog in this battle...I'm out

Last edited by noli; 06-02-2019 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Registered

I know the builder didn't fix the problem ('try' doesn't count) because the buyer said he had to fix it himself when the builder refused. That's not on me, I didn't build the boat. If I had and this problem happened, regardless of if the boat was here or overseas, I would have done the reasonable thing to NOT have the customer going online and *****ing that I didn't help him. So, would I pay to ship the boat back to NY to have it repainted. No. Would I foot the bill to have the inferior work fixed? Yes. Instead of having Bor post his problems with my product, I would have Bor posting about what a positive experience he had and how happy he was. Really, it all comes down to Biz-101
Old 06-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Registered

I will ask for more info, I will get back to you

Last edited by noli; 06-02-2019 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noli
The painter is on the hook, not the builder

if your mercury motor has issues, do you bring the motor back to the builder or back to Mercury MERC BUILT THE MOTOR AND THEY WARANTY IT

I for one don't want Arnaldo touching my motor. Arnaldo doesn't even have a riging shop

if your GPS chart plotter go out of wack, who do you bring your GPS back to? exactly, back to Garmin!! GARMIN BUIL THE PRODUCT AND WARNTEED THE PRODUCT

if the paint falls off of my brand new boat, the last person I want touching my boat is the builder, I go back to the painter

C'mon Noli. He built the boat and hired the bad painter. Merc and everyone else you mentioned builds and warranties their stull. If the paint comes of the merc, do you think merc will say "not ouR problem, you have to go fight with our supplier. Ur Funny Noli.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Registered

a mercury employee painted that motor, so yes Mercury is on the hook

but if mercury hired a company on behalf of the buyer to paint the motor, mercury is not on the hook

if I hire Beautiful Upholstery Inc to build the upholstery, and the upholstery begins to fall apart, I'm not on the hook, Beautiful Upholstery is because I outsourced the upholstery on behalf of the owner

Last edited by noli; 06-02-2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by iamjoe
So, would I pay to ship the boat back to NY to have it repainted.

if the bulkhead falls of the brand new boat....unfortunately you have to bring the boat back to NY, unless there's a dealer in Europe, then the dealer in Europe has to fix the bulkhead

up until Seven Marine was bought by Volvo, Seven Marine had the same issues. IF a Seven Marine engine owner shipped his motor to Europe and the motor has issues while under warranty, and there were no dealers in Europe, Seven Marine does not have obligation fixing that motor unless there were certified Seven Marine mechanics in Europe. Thus that mSeven Marine motor has to be shipped back to Seven Marine in the states.

iamjoe, your writing style reminds me of someone here in OSO but living in the Northwest region

Last edited by noli; 06-02-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Predator Powerboats Does It Again...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.