Notices

Predator Powerboats Does It Again...

Old 06-03-2019, 03:52 AM
Registered

Received 532 Likes on 329 Posts

why don't you start another thread and stop sh*tting on this one

this was a beautiful thread

go away

you guys hijacked this thread long enough don't you think?

Last edited by noli; 06-03-2019 at 04:20 AM.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:59 AM
Registered

deck tooling gel has been applied

Old 06-03-2019, 06:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Originally Posted by noli

why don't you start another thread and stop sh*tting on this one

this was a beautiful thread

go away

you guys hijacked this thread long enough don't you think?

Agreed.

Bor, post a link to your old thread if you must but keep it separate. This thread is about what's currently happening at Predator. I'd even call a moderator to clean up this thread, it's all been said before.
Noli is the messenger, don't shoot him!

Keep up the informative posting Noli, it's well appreciated.

RR
Old 06-03-2019, 06:31 AM
Registered

moderators, please clean up this thread....thanks in advance

Old 06-03-2019, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

omg, you really did some justice there

what you did there, is illegal in some states
[namely, you chit on someone's home, put all sorts of liens on it, and when the homeowner had no where to turn and have his home become a distressed property, you swoop down like a vulture to make money from its remains after you found out the guy was rich from lottery winnings?]

and I guess you disagree with Indy when you put all sorts of liens on your customer's property....because Indy, unlike yourself would "expense to redo"....nice?

Noli

The wifes cousin chit on the home because of bad workmanship.

What I did was protect myself from a contractor I was forced to hire. That's legal anywhere. The owner agreed to take responsibility and then backed out. As for the liens, that's what one does to protect himself and his subs who deserve to get paid. Remember Noli, this guy spent a lot of money on legal fee's so I'm not sure where you get he had no where to turn. Franklly Noli. As for me swooping in, after 5-years of brain damage fighting with an unethical pr!ck and the fact that I still owned a portion of the land it was on, are you saying that I should have walked away from what I still owned and held title on? Why? Whine to the moderators all you want. The point is that Predator screwed Bor and he went public. Too bad, so sad
Old 06-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Registered

iamjoe,

if you ever get to meet Arnaldo you would like him. He's a natural guy. He trusts people on the very first meeting. I've know him over ten years and my feelings are the same now as it was when I first met him. He will give you more than what was agreed upon, the man just loves delivering and making customers happy

Over the years I've come to know only two individuals who at first were great to deal with and again with Arnaldo having open arms, trusts you first then questions later. these two individuals who I will not name are swindlers. They wanted to take more than what was agreed upon and more than what was given to them for free[there are contractual deliverables, and there are freebie deliverables]. At first you wouldn't know their ill intent but over the course of the transaction you just know that sth was off. Once Arnaldo senses what you're trying to do his defense mechanism kicks in, which is too late at times and then the transaction becomes problematic.

There is a customer in Florida who built a boat and when the jackplates failed, Arnaldo replaced them no questions asked, but he only asked for the old ones back. Those jackplates are still in the back room, he ate that cost.

The two swindlers know who they are and they will remain nameless as even I don't know their full names.

Old 06-03-2019, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

iamjoe,

if you ever get to meet Arnaldo you would like him. He's a natural guy. He trusts people on the very first meeting. I've know him over ten years and my feelings are the same now as it was when I first met him. He will give you more than what was agreed upon, the man just loves delivering and making customers happy

Over the years I've come to know only two individuals who at first were great to deal with and again with Arnaldo having open arms, trusts you first then questions later. these two individuals who I will not name are swindlers. They wanted to take more than what was agreed upon and more than what was given to them for free[there are contractual deliverables, and there are freebie deliverables]. At first you wouldn't know their ill intent but over the course of the transaction you just know that sth was off. Once Arnaldo senses what you're trying to do his defense mechanism kicks in, which is too late at times and then the transaction becomes problematic.

There is a customer in Florida who built a boat and when the jackplates failed, Arnaldo replaced them no questions asked, but he only asked for the old ones back. Those jackplates are still in the back room, he ate that cost.

The two swindlers know who they are and they will remain nameless as even I don't know their full names.

Hi Noli
I probably would like him. In this situation, everything went sideways (certainly not by design) and the parties involved simply could not find a mutually beneficial solution. I would bet anything that Predator didn't wake up one day and say "lets give Bor a bad job so we can pistol whip each other and damage ourselves for years" That just didn't happen. As someone who has watched it for years, It wish that after all of this, thy could finally come to some conclusion that would make everyone satisfied. Think about it Noli, what a story that would make! Thanks Noli again, no hard feelings and I really do enjoy your contribution to this hobby
Old 06-03-2019, 10:25 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua

Agreed.

Bor, post a link to your old thread if you must but keep it separate. This thread is about what's currently happening at Predator. I'd even call a moderator to clean up this thread, it's all been said before.
Noli is the messenger, don't shoot him!

Keep up the informative posting Noli, it's well appreciated.

RR
RR,

joe just asked a question and I gave a answer on it after that Noli start to answer arround it while he know almost everything as I send it to him and arnaldo , a few phone calls whit arnaldo he don’t know of .

but I stop whit it it’s only a shame that all positive things can be sad but a bad thing not my old post is deleted whitout any notice from moderators in a few days maybe hrs .
any calls or emails predator don’t answer so they just want to solve it .
and there side of the story doesn’t come because I have everything to back mine up Simple as that .

I wish predator and Noli all the best but hope they learned from this and thread other customers better if there s a issue even as simple as pay the new paint bill in $8000 in terms of $ 100 ,
vinyl and all the work I would take on me so it still looked as beautiful as it was in Miami .

Take care

bor

Old 06-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

I understand Bor. I'm just an observer, you've had a bad experience, I wish all parties well and hope this excellent thread moves forward....
(still needs a cleanup IMO)

Cheers,
Jon.
Old 06-04-2019, 05:18 AM
Registered

the final tooling gel applied and begin buffing

Quick Reply: Predator Powerboats Does It Again...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.